Kojima meeting with Kamiya

#61dsagent7Posted 8/4/2014 8:06:49 PM
Suddenly, Sundowner gets his own game,
---
This is not a signature
#62gamestop27Posted 8/5/2014 11:15:34 PM
And it'll be about running away from enemies.
---
PSN- Sratos0027
DD: DA Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer
#63PT_PiranhaPosted 8/6/2014 1:44:49 AM
And there are power-ups you can grab that provide temporary force fields and he can should, "I'M F---ING INVINCIBLE!" every single time.

More to the point, count me in. Kojima wants it, fans want it. "America's wanted this sequel for a long time." as an Armstrong parody once said. I agree, I think it's going to happen at some point.

I also hope that it moves forward with the series, let Raiden guide the Metal Gear universe into a new era. I'd like to see some Revengeance characters return (specifically Wolf and Doktor).

Rising was one of the games that's gotten into my head more than a lot of others. Only other one in recent memory that compares is when I played MadWorld the previous year. (I guess Platinum has some effect on me?) I couldn't stop thinking about for a time, from late December to mid-April. I am so in support of a sequel.
---
"Eat sardines to power up, dawg."
<<Real men set to 10 posts per page>>
#64SolidDBZPosted 8/11/2014 1:32:09 PM
I hope it's even further in the future. This is a high tech game, further into the future = better tech.
---
Metal Gear!?
#65MurphysGhostPosted 8/11/2014 7:52:33 PM
gamestop27 posted...
And it'll be about running away from enemies.

Heh, so true.

Sundowner was a coward, he doesn't deserve his own game. ;)
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#66gamestop27Posted 8/17/2014 8:16:28 AM
Earlier in the thread we were discussing the size of Platinum Games and I found this video in their youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiSlUyjD_ZM&list=PL9CV6KqPqnpDggR1Nu42UXAJT4MLFbtut

In the first few seconds you'll see everyone.
---
PSN- Sratos0027
DD: DA Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer