Is sunny considered a loli in this game?

#1Legend524Posted 7/16/2014 4:58:03 AM
Just got to see her character model in game. I was quite surprised. I want to know what's her age before I start.
#2egpNoodlezPosted 7/16/2014 6:23:16 AM
You're going to have work for her, I think she's hot for George right nao.
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png
#3bvillebroPosted 7/16/2014 7:39:23 AM
Legend524 posted...
I want to know what's her age before I start.

Start....Finishing the game?
---
Learning something new every day
#4Legend524(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 2:43:22 PM
Can I get an age please? I won't feel comfortable until I know she's over 12.
#5MegaKirbyPosted 7/16/2014 2:53:40 PM
Metal Gear Rising listed Sunny's age as 11 years old in her Codec information.
---
Use power for the right things. At least for the things that you believe in. ~ Dingo Egret - Zone of the Enders 2
#6Legend524(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 1:07:24 AM
.....wish I would a known sooner.
#7RaengPosted 7/17/2014 9:32:32 AM
This topic makes me feel uncomfortable.

But it also made me and 10 of my colleagues laugh out loud.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#8GlickWickPosted 7/17/2014 10:00:46 PM
nope
#9AtumReignPosted 7/18/2014 12:23:04 AM
Raeng posted...

Ha ha I know right? I don't think my eyebrow has ever risen quite so much. But it did make me think of a quandary. And it's even directly related to Rising. Generally it's pretty well accepted that sexual conduct between an adult and a child is morally wrong. But would it still be wrong if say, an adult swapped their brain into a childs body? or vice versa?

For example if a fully developed adult brain with a life time of experiences were placed into a childs body would it still be wrong for another adult to have a sexual relationship with them? Suppose it was done by force. Should the adult brain in child body be forced to never have another adult relationship simply because of the body they inhabit?

On the other hand, suppose a childs brain were swapped into and adult body. children about the age of 10 start developing an interest in other children about that same age. would a ten year old brain in an adult body be labelled a sex predator for pursuing another 10 year old?

Is even asking this question weird in the first place? lol
#10UbberDevilPosted 7/18/2014 1:20:48 AM
AtumReign posted...
Raeng posted...

Ha ha I know right? I don't think my eyebrow has ever risen quite so much. But it did make me think of a quandary. And it's even directly related to Rising. Generally it's pretty well accepted that sexual conduct between an adult and a child is morally wrong. But would it still be wrong if say, an adult swapped their brain into a childs body? or vice versa?

For example if a fully developed adult brain with a life time of experiences were placed into a childs body would it still be wrong for another adult to have a sexual relationship with them? Suppose it was done by force. Should the adult brain in child body be forced to never have another adult relationship simply because of the body they inhabit?

On the other hand, suppose a childs brain were swapped into and adult body. children about the age of 10 start developing an interest in other children about that same age. would a ten year old brain in an adult body be labelled a sex predator for pursuing another 10 year old?

Is even asking this question weird in the first place? lol

Well, it would only be wrong because it's not that person's body. Unless the process is irreversible then, no, it wouldn't be wrong. Age of consent is determined by the mental maturity of that individual. Some people physically develop at an earlier age than others, that doesn't mean they're mentally mature enough to know if it's a good idea to have sex. Like-wise, some people look like kids when they're well into adulthood, that doesn't mean they're not allowed to have sex because of that.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2