i hope it is like any other mgs

#1wulzziePosted 7/27/2009 7:18:55 AM
it is stupid if they make a mgs rising some kind of ninja game, where raiden can jump roof to roof and use his ninja moves etc. that is not metal gear solid. no unnatural powers to the main charater (i dont mean they should make this game realistic but not that kind of thing where raiden is a super-powerful man and can use some kind of unnatural ninja attacks). i hope it is like the mgs4 or something like that.

does anyone agree??
#2screamingknifePosted 8/19/2009 7:09:44 AM
But he IS a cyborg ninja and is able to do such things. Did you not see him in MGS4?
#3RajKhNPosted 8/19/2009 8:35:51 AM
I would just be happy with the controls from MGS2 (provided they make them good on the PC). I'd rather not have any jumping, but I wouldn't mind having simpler controls for vaulting objects and climbing a floor height.

---
Unofficial GameFAQs' Image Board - Spitting Image
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=571797
#4LehsalvaderPosted 8/20/2009 9:15:40 PM
I think they should have jumping and ninja moves, so long as the game still remains mostly stealthy(which MGS4 didn't really encourage to say the least). Any way I think its good for a series to change and evolve.
---
Now they can have a Modern Warfare come out every Novemberish and CoD every June. It's in the game. - universquall
#5Hellspawn_1581Posted 9/20/2009 8:54:45 AM
maybe they'll make the same kind of moves grey fox had.....just a thought, since i never played MGS4 (i don't have a ps3)
#6JaomelloPosted 9/21/2009 9:02:09 PM

i guess raiden will be powerful, but i dont think your common enemy will be puny soldiers.