Who Still Wants This?

#1ShadowgoddPosted 2/8/2011 5:25:31 PM
ok who out there wanted this game until you found out that there is no character customization
I am one of those people I prefer games where i can create the character it gives me a better feel for the game. makes me feel more into it, mainly because i spend alot of time making the avatar to look just like me or as close as possible. i feel strongly that all games should take this into consideration i believe all games should be custom avatars and should link with your PS HOME avatar but i guess we're not there in gaming tech yet.... or gaming knowledge here lately due to this down fall i have been losing the gaming edge and this game Arcania Gothic IV looked real promising, the story sounded good, the graphics looked amazing but i will never be able to get into like i did with Fallout 3 and the Elder Scrolls saga (cant wait for Skyrim).
#2DarkstonecastlePosted 2/15/2011 5:32:06 PM
I want it.
#3ivanfredPosted 2/17/2011 3:38:28 AM

I do. I played the demo for XBOX 360 and really enjoyed the combat, especially the bow and arrow. If the PS3 reviews are more favorable than the XBOX 360 reviews then I will buy the PS3 version after a price drop. As much I am anticipating the release of this game for the PS3 platform, I know that I am going to buy Dragon Age 2 and play that first.

Arcania and Dragon Age feature my favorite sort of gameplay, killing and looting. What has me excited is that there will be more games like Arcania released within the next 6 months. We got Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Hunted: The Demon's Forge and Dungeon Siege 3. This month Arcania should be joined by Knights Contract and we already have Two Worlds 2. Yay!

#4brozzPosted 2/20/2011 12:47:25 PM

Looks promising, I'll most likely grab a copy on launch day.

#5Dudka26Posted 2/21/2011 2:24:19 PM
Looks great. Just finished TWII and I'm "jonesing" for another hack-n-slash. Anyone know how this will play?... most resembles what type of rpg already out there?
#6lipnox88Posted 2/21/2011 5:05:43 PM
TC wait until Dynasty Warriors 7 empires (the empire versions always add in empire mode and create a character.)
---
Same as always. All bark, and no bite!
#7The_BreadcrabPosted 2/23/2011 1:39:16 PM

I still want it and would get it if it came out. Gothic 2 was one of the best RPG's ever IMO, and this one looks great too.

#8ChikaraXPosted 2/25/2011 3:48:43 AM
A friend got it on the 360 from day 1.. And.. It wasn't very good.. He's not really into these kind of RPGs and even he found it easy and short.

But just now my Pre-Ordered version was cancelled by the webshop and gave me my money back.

My reaction first was 'Good because the game kindah blows' but after that it was 'Aren't they going to release it at all now?!'

The good thing about getting my cash back is that I won't be paying full price when I buy it, the game isn't worth it.. The bad thing is that I suspect that the (at least) EU release has been cancelled permanently.

That's what you get when you are pressured by Microsoft on the last day to make it a timed exclusive.. More people would have bought it even if it was a poor RPG.. Now.. People know it's a poor RPG and won't buy it.

And.. Releasing this game in the same period as Dragon Age is a FANTASTIC choice.
#9ShadowvLordPosted 3/10/2011 4:06:47 AM
I'm looking forward to it...and if it never comes out(for PS3), I'll try it out on the crashbox360.
---
Pushing Myself to the limit, everyday, anyway possible.
#10crazyisgoodPosted 3/10/2011 7:36:29 PM
I want it
---
Help me with my Final Nomination 14 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/56426521