Which Altered Beast is this? Would this be the Genesis version or Arcade?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Altered Beast
  3. Which Altered Beast is this? Would this be the Genesis version or Arcade?
6 years ago#1
Please respond.
---
ZA WARUDO!
6 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
6 years ago#3
Arcade Altered Beast

---
Gamertag: DeathHeadsSkull
^@!#! censorship
6 years ago#4
Thanks.

At first I was afraid it was gonna be the Genesis edition, I didn't want to end up buying the same version twice just for Achievements & netplay (did that already for Streets of Rage 2, not trying to make a habit of it). But since this is the Arcade version it makes for a worthy purchase. At 400 MS points this and Shinobi are a steal! Go Sega!!

Please everyone, support Sega, buy this game!
---
ZA WARUDO!
6 years ago#5
what's the difference?
---
spinning up MAC rounds. - Halo Wars
6 years ago#6
More frames of animation, better sound, better graphics .
---
ZA WARUDO!
6 years ago#7
yeah, I'm glad its the arcade version, I didnt want to buy the genesis collection because this and shinobi are the only 2 games on it I wanted that I don't already have on genesis and/or another collection.
6 years ago#8
I plan to buy the Genesis collection sometime, there were a couple of RPGs on that that I always meant to get around to playing but never did.

Besides, $30 for all of those games ($25 if you buy it used) is a great deal.
  1. Boards
  2. Altered Beast
  3. Which Altered Beast is this? Would this be the Genesis version or Arcade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived