Lost Head mission trouble

#1NightwishRulzPosted 1/31/2011 2:51:16 PM
I'm wondering if anyone can shed any light on what I'm apparently doing wrong on this quest please. I have done all the parts of the mission up to where I'm supposed to return the head to the body. I meet up with Gondor (I think) and 2 guards just outside the gates to Hatmandor. The main guy tells me to hurry and take the head to the next mission point and then he will allow me access to Hatmandor. However, when I open my map I see that the next stop in the quest line is INSIDE Hatmandor. I must be missing something. I can't figure out what to do next. How am I supposed to take the head to the point marked by the gold flag inside Hatmandor if I don't yet have access to the place? Totally confused on this one. Can anyone help please? Thank you
---
PSN / Xbox 360: H4wksp4r
"Go then. There are other worlds than these." Jake Chambers - "The Gunslinger"
#2Captnhowdy86Posted 1/31/2011 5:36:01 PM
Just talk to ppl in that town next to the gate and you'll either get a quest to talk to a guy named tome and you do his quest and he'll get you a pass to let you through the gate or you can talk to a guy next to a building at the entrance of the town next to the gate and you can buy one for 500.
#3ShadowvLordPosted 1/31/2011 5:40:21 PM
You'll need to search the rooftops in the town nearb, as well as speaking with an npc about his sick mother.(You'll want a rooftop that has a trap door on it) go in there unlock all 3 chests).

After all that, you'll be able to help the captain and gain access to hatmandor.

Also, check the FAQ, I just got past this part a little while ago.
---
Pushing Myself to the limit, everyday, anyway possible.
#4Captnhowdy86Posted 1/31/2011 5:43:56 PM
Huh I didn't have to do that. I'm probably thinking of the wrong one if so sorry. Lol.
#5NightwishRulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2011 8:51:55 PM
Thanks fellas for the info. I'll give it a go
---
PSN / Xbox 360: H4wksp4r
"Go then. There are other worlds than these." Jake Chambers - "The Gunslinger"
#6Majima05Posted 2/1/2011 1:51:38 AM
The old guy sitting on the bench used to forge documents. Once you have the head, speak with him (he's in Bayan on a Bench his name is Thome something or another. and BTW, the gravedigger told you what to do next and how to get passed the guards and where to get a document). You'll have to go to the savannah and look for his ink scribe. Once you get it, return it to him and he'll make you a document that gets you through.

As to the person on here who said you can buy one, thats not true. There's 2 guys who say things like that. One guy says he has a map and will sell it for 500 auras; you'll get beat if you do that. Another guy tells you he knows a secret path and for 350 auras he'll show you; he beats you as well. Only way through is what i just told you.
---
DC Universe is here!!!