How do I install Physical Warfare on Origin?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. How do I install Physical Warfare on Origin?

User Info: magusx666

magusx666
5 years ago#1
Okay so I pre-ordered the game on Origin and I've pre-loaded it. Now how do I install Physical Warfare? Or is it automatically installed when I pre-loaded the game since it's Limited Edition?

User Info: CommonJoe

CommonJoe
5 years ago#2
Yes it should already be good to go.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. Lets revitalize this game eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUge6ghaIo&hd=1

magusx666
5 years ago#3
I pray you're right. This Origin thing has me paranoid. It's like Steam's evil twin. The help window and redeem codes windows load up blank, so I'm hoping I never need those things or I am royally screwed. I spent an hour in online chat with EA tech support in India trying to figure out what was wrong with no success. =(

User Info: goodpain

goodpain
5 years ago#4
I have a code for the Physical Warfare pack. I'm installing the game now. Maybe you add it after?

User Info: gamefaqsuser123

gamefaqsuser123
5 years ago#5
I am also confused on this part. So what do we do?

User Info: OGInS

OGInS
5 years ago#6
Where did you guys get the code? I preordered from origin over a month ago and haven't gotten any code for the Physical Warfare pack. I played a round a few mins ago and I didn't have any of the items.

User Info: Bokey407

Bokey407
5 years ago#7
any answer on how you unlock this stuff? i preordered on origin but didnt receive a code and i dont have the unlockables.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our mind"

User Info: Stryker123

Stryker123
5 years ago#8

In Origin go to settings (the gear icon by the question mark), click on redeem product code, then enter your code for the physical warfare pack and hit ok.

magusx666
5 years ago#9
Oh, so I AM screwed since it requires a code and Origin won't work for me. Guess after I get home from work, I'm going to have to consult with tech support all night instead of playing because EA can't program properly...

User Info: Syranic

Syranic
5 years ago#10
Does anybody have a solution for "Page Load Error" when trying to go to the redeem product code page???
I've left whole towns like Balmora empty: 'Kleptomaniac' doesnt even begin to describe it.
They havent yet invented a word to describe the things I do. -Quaix
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. How do I install Physical Warfare on Origin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived