Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kick

#1jedisuperhero88Posted 12/7/2011 1:15:41 AM
I was raping face with some teammates on specfied server (24/7 Operation Metro Conquest 64 | NFO-CHI) when we as the russians pushed the team back hard. Long story short right before we got the win the server *convienently* resets.

well we go back into the match and and some people are asking what happened. Apparently we were wrecking too much for the server admin to handle so he resets it. when i mention "not sure what happened...maybe the server admin got salty his team was pushed back"

i get DC'd with the following message

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'AWomanwithBalls' (for 60 minutes) ... BC!"

How would punkbuster kick me? i dont cheat and it was RIGHT after i called out the admin LOL. smells like bull to me. ayhow this claynation guy is a very salty admin and this is the second time ive been kicked after beating his face in. any way i can report the admin for power abuse on the server?

i thought i read somewhere you can do that
---
PSN: darknsith
Currently Playing: CoD: Black Ops ; NUNS 2