How to control the TV missile?

#1Lord_VaderPosted 4/28/2012 2:09:43 PM
I just unlocked the TV missile for the attack helicopter. However I'm finding it very hard to manuever the missile. The thing goes too fast that I can't even guide it properly. What are the controls to even move it around and guide it?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#2themerchant8Posted 4/28/2012 2:17:22 PM
The TV missle cannot be aimed before it is fired, it always starts off firing directly forward of the AH.

There is also an input lag with the TV missle, smooth, relaxed mouse motions are essential towards steering it at a target.

It is not very maneuverable, so it's best to fire it at extremely long range and lead your target a little, unless your pilot happens to hover and give you a clean shot at a tank or something.

It has little splash damage, so use it as a tank/APC/mobile AA-killer.

Have fun 1-shotting things!
---
http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/666
Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha
. Mind=blown.
#3megabigdPosted 4/30/2012 4:42:16 PM
mouse
---
How realistic do you want it to be? Maybe you can get shot and have to go sit in the ICU for 2 months or get your leg amputated?-oflow
#4dammitdan57Posted 5/6/2012 2:54:07 PM
I wish it was like BF2 to control the TV middle. Move the cursor with your mouse and click
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#5thaandieselPosted 5/7/2012 6:43:18 AM
if it seems wobly, like its lagging on input, lower your sensitivity, this is where dpi switches on a mouse would come in handy. prepatch, you could loop it around buildings you had so much control. they evened it out imo.
---
<- Q9550@3.3 - G31M - Hyper 212+ - 4 gig 1066 - GTX 470 650mhz - xfi 5.1 usb - turtle beach HPA2 true 5.1 - 64 gig Mushkin SSD ->