New patch June 4th

#1ShaymojackPosted 5/31/2012 9:46:11 AM
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/05/bf3-june-update-announce/

DART fix, F35 maneuverability buff, and reduced suppression are some of the big changes.
I think it's pretty sad how many of their rebalances they say are due to "accidents" on other patches. Kind of pathetic.
---
i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz | EVGA Superclocked 570 | ASRock Z68 Extreme3 | 8GB RAM | Samsung 1TB | Corsair 650w | CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer
#2Orestes417Posted 5/31/2012 10:03:45 AM
They're finally keeping firing modes saved between rounds. A small thing, but nice nonetheless
---
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
#3WesternHaikus1Posted 5/31/2012 12:26:46 PM
Nothing too staggering here, all looks like good stuff.

Biggest things are the M26 Dart, Air to Air Heat Seekers actually working, ECM working more effectively and a couple weapon attachment balances.
#4alkarion_logPosted 5/31/2012 12:41:17 PM
nice they are fixing the L96 error on aimming but, if they don't fix the flash suppressor on it, I will keep the M98, can shoot longer with it anyway.

also i'm the only one who don't think the supression is too much?
---
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money
#5Orestes417Posted 5/31/2012 1:00:17 PM
I can see the argument for suppression being too much, but I'm sorta neutral towards it. We'll see how much they dialed it back when the patch goes live
---
#6iman7Posted 5/31/2012 1:10:53 PM
> Fixed a bug where some vehicle unlocks were still enabled after the player left the vehicle.

There goes the most useful aspect of perk stacking.

Shotgun changes seem nice, no idea how much a single difference in pellet count will affect the semi-auto shotguns. Probably won't be that noticable.
---
http://i.imgur.com/b8nFv.gif
#7RDMCLEODPosted 5/31/2012 1:32:54 PM
Nice to see that dart glitch finally fixed (almost too used to seeing it to be angry anymore) but it would be better if they impoved stuff at the server side or punkbuster for better hacker detection. Too many aimboters these days...
---
PSN: Makaveli13
Origin: Junghova
#8KnighterFighterPosted 5/31/2012 2:00:32 PM
Wish they would change the kill-cam to show YOUR death, not reveal the position of enemies.

Or use a "VATS" like system, and show the bullet path, make it a *little* bit harder to pin-point the enemy.
---
Tank: Can throw rocks, or he can rip the minigun out of the ground and start walking around like a Heavy. -Kefka.
#9Orestes417Posted 5/31/2012 2:09:43 PM
Kill cam's fine as is. encourages both mobility and coordination.
---
#10KnighterFighterPosted 5/31/2012 2:11:26 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Kill cam's fine as is. encourages both mobility and coordination.

Not really.

Defeats the point of being a sniper in a hidden position with a silenced rifle, acting as a spawn point for team-mates, and actually being useful. (Using Teamspeak and communicating, telling where enemies are, etc.)
---
Tank: Can throw rocks, or he can rip the minigun out of the ground and start walking around like a Heavy. -Kefka.