Is premium worth it?

#1aamir69Posted 9/9/2012 8:08:59 AM
I have purchased battlefield 3 & B2K how much will it cost to upgrade my Battlefield 3 to premium now? or can I even do that? What's so special about premium and is it really worth it?
Thanks
#2OGInSPosted 9/9/2012 9:03:49 AM
$37 at GMG with the code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G. Saw it a few topics down. Thinking about it if Origin dl speeds would pick up for me >.>
#3sugar_shockPosted 9/9/2012 9:15:50 AM
If you bought B2K, the price does not change. You must still pay full price unless you get it on sale like the above poster said.
The website is called greenmangaming.com and as of today, the code still works.

What's special about it is you get all DLC, you get early access to them, queue priority, and bonus tags and a special knife. There might be other stuff as well.

Personally, I don't think it's worth the full price at all, but the sale convinced me.
---
|S|O|N|I|C|_|B|O|O|M|: My Anti-Hadouken.
#4Orestes417Posted 9/9/2012 10:18:57 AM
Ignoring all the fluff, Premium gives you a ten dollar discount over buying all the packs individually if you already had B2K.
---
All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want. But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them
#5Gojak_v3Posted 9/9/2012 10:31:57 AM
The advantage of premium is it saves you money if you decide to buy all the expansions. If there is even one you don't want to get then it isn't worth it IMO. I personally don't think the bonus xp, videos, and guides amount for much of anything, but maybe others do.
#6MrMonkhousePosted 9/9/2012 12:38:37 PM
$50 for 20+ new weapons, 16 new maps, 10+ new vehicles, and more... I say hell yes. As others have said, GMG has it for $37 right now.
#7Syco ClownPosted 9/11/2012 1:50:51 AM(edited)
Gojak_v3 posted...
The advantage of premium is it saves you money if you decide to buy all the expansions. If there is even one you don't want to get then it isn't worth it IMO. I personally don't think the bonus xp, videos, and guides amount for much of anything, but maybe others do.

You forgot the awesome art pdf!

In all seriousness though, if you plan on playing it heaps and know that you will need to purchase all DLC becuase the game is awesome...it is worth it. Even if you don't save anything...I like the 2 weeks early access to all the DLC :D
---
Obscure Creations