Goro vs Kintaro vs Motaro

#1Plant42Posted 6/20/2010 3:28:45 PM
From a storyline point of view, who is the strongest? I was always curious about that.
#2Ferago2Posted 6/20/2010 4:08:33 PM
I'm not sure if the storyline sheds any light on this.

There's something about tiger striped guys like Kintaro being a rare type of Goro's species, 'known for their brutality' so I'd say he's stronger than Goro.

Then there's a thing about Motaro's species being at war with the Kintaro/Goro race, but it doesn't really imply that either side is stronger.
#3NaughtyGhostPosted 6/20/2010 4:11:23 PM
Doesn't the PS1 MK Trilogy manual state that Kintaro is "faster and stronger than his predecessor" or something along those lines?
---
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/narutocest.png
Forget the "worth showing off" thing, I'm bored with no motivation.
#4Hewie3Posted 6/20/2010 4:17:42 PM
Well Goro was a ruler i believe at one point but I may not be right.
#5thebrown07Posted 6/20/2010 4:20:30 PM
In game terms Kintaro is better with fireballs and able to move around the screen quickly. Also I think he looks cooler as well even if he does look like a bit of a hamster in his picture :P
#6Lowe GearPosted 6/20/2010 5:04:01 PM
Well, Goro was the Crown Prince of the Shokan, which I'd think makes him the top dog. Dunno much about Kintaro prior to MK2, but Goro had won the previous 9 tournaments, as well as defeated the original Kung Lao, so I tend to think he's probably the better fighter.

As to Motaro, he was supposed to have gotten beaten by Sheeva, and I'm pretty sure Goro's tougher than her.

All in all, I'd say Goro > Kintaro > Motaro.
#7Nexus_NocturnalPosted 6/20/2010 6:10:17 PM
Kintaro. His MK II Bio says that he is not only more agile than Goro, but stronger. He is also taller than Goro too. Goro is a prince by blood right. Kintaro just happens to lack the royal blood. There is also the thing with him being Shao Kahn's top dog.
---
Shouldn't it be obvious by now that Gamefaqs only exists to ruin your favorite series for you and make you hate all games in general?
#8UltDeadpoolPosted 6/20/2010 6:27:08 PM
Physically Kintaro is the most dominating, but skill-wise I'd say Goro is more dominating.
---
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DEADPOOL: Merc with a Mouth
#9Maverick__X__Posted 6/20/2010 6:48:42 PM
You'd think if the Shokan were really more powerful than Motaro then Kahn wouldn't have had Motaro at his side in MK3.
#10garland2000Posted 6/20/2010 7:01:15 PM
I'd think it's Goro, since he was the one chosen by Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn to go to Earthrealm to fight The Great Kung Lao, also Goro only 'apparently' died, while Kintaro died for real, and Motaro is no contest the weakest since he was killed by Sheeva who was in turn killed by Kano.