Liu Kang VS. Scorpion & Quan Chi..... SO HARDDDDDDDD!

#1cameronnnjamesPosted 4/26/2011 11:46:02 AM

i'm finding this battle almost impossible to beat!! Any tips?

#2xXHPLinkXxPosted 4/26/2011 11:48:21 AM
I'm not sure how exactly I got through it, but it took me about 5 tries before I beat it. Just remember to be on the offensive and block when they teleport so you can get in some hits after them.
---
PSN: Mr_Summers
"But Professor, I'm packing a bazooka behind each eyeball!" -Cyclops
#3orangeneePosted 4/26/2011 11:49:29 AM
Not really, I just botched my way through it.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#4Boon_TobiasPosted 4/26/2011 11:49:57 AM
3, 3, bicycle kick = you won.
---
Official Stryker of the MK board....because I said so
#5The_SpennyPosted 4/26/2011 11:53:01 AM
Boon_Tobias posted...
3, 3, bicycle kick = you won.

Your name backwards is Noob Saibot.
WAIT A SECONDDDDDDD...!!
---
The Mad Gamer-sponsored by God
28/09/10 - A GameFAQs moderator finally admitted to me that he was wrong. A sign of respect at last...
#6IronknuckleMMPosted 4/26/2011 11:53:27 AM
It is certainly hard. I don't love how there are SO MANY double fights. If they gave you a partner that's one thing, but geeze. Still, love the story. I had a harder time with Smoke VS. Shang Sung (Sub Zero) & Reptile. Mostly because no matter what difficulty, Reptile spams projectiles. That's when you learn the magic of teleporting. On a somewhat unrelated note, I've heard people say that you can be Goro. Is this true? If so, how? And what about Shao Kahn? I figured you be able to play as them at some point since they included move lists. And TC, play very defensively.
---
It was the worst case of suicide the state had ever seen. The poor guy shot himself in the head sixteen times!
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord
#7cameronnnjames(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2011 3:42:29 PM

OK i TOTALLYYYYYYY agree that Smoke vs Reptile/Subzero is even harder.

#8VitaminQPosted 4/26/2011 3:45:02 PM
I agree that the bicycle kick is the best way to defeat them. Connect with the bicycle kick, and begin to implement the next bicycle kick a split second before the get back on their feet. Repeat!
---
Sig
#9IronknuckleMMPosted 4/26/2011 3:49:09 PM
Which is then nothing compared to Kung Lao VS. Shang Sung and Quan Chi. Now I'm stuck on Raiden VS. Jacks and Stryker I believe Sub Zero.
---
It was the worst case of suicide the state had ever seen. The poor guy shot himself in the head sixteen times!
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord
#10bushisprezPosted 4/26/2011 3:52:59 PM
Power Bike Kicks :D

-->IMO look for teleports then counter with combos probably the best way.

Quan Chi has a nasty power teleport stomp/combo & scorpion...
---
PSN: bushisprez