Skarlet alternate costume?

#1ace_of_spades18Posted 6/23/2011 1:49:21 PM
I played through the ladder as Skarlet and her second costume didn't unlock.

Does she have an alternate method for unlocking her costume?

I'm worried her file might be incomplete, PSN said it was $4.99 but when I bought it, nothing was charged to my credit card. I had 12 cents before the purchase and 12 cents after. Hopefully it didn't glitch or something.
#230_STMPosted 6/23/2011 1:55:32 PM
Nobody has a second costume, yet.

Not sure if nrs created one, but you're not the only one who didn't get it.
---
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin
#3Musashi920Posted 6/23/2011 1:59:07 PM
she has not 2nd costume and she is not in the Nekropolis either so anytime you want to see her ending you'll have to beat ladder all over.
---
PSN: Keiji86Maeda
SSF4: Blanka MvC3: Zero, Amaterasu, Dante/Wolverine
#4ace_of_spades18(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2011 2:03:00 PM
The MK wiki has pictures of it, so I know it exists somewhere. Haha.

Thanks though.

Here is a link to the costume:
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/File:Scarlet07.jpg

And it also seems like Tanya's model has been taken out of the game. Skarlet vs. Kitana in Kahn's arena just has two empty spaces, whereas Kitana vs. anyone else has Skarlet and Tanya.
#5werewolfgoldPosted 6/23/2011 2:33:12 PM
They claim it was a mishap that she doesn't have one and that they are working on a fix.

...They need to stop having mishaps...
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#6somnambulist07Posted 6/23/2011 2:43:19 PM
werewolfgold posted...
They claim it was a mishap that she doesn't have one and that they are working on a fix.

...They need to stop having mishaps...

Where did they claim that? I'd like to see as I haven't heard a word from Boon or NRS regarding Skarlets alternate costume...
#7ace_of_spades18(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2011 3:03:18 PM
I'm starting to have a sneaking suspicion that after the 4th DLC we're going to be offered a DLC character costume pack. =/
#8werewolfgoldPosted 6/23/2011 3:52:37 PM
Hmm... Guess it was one of the other alternate costume issues. But, I'm sure that if you tweet them about it, they'll say the same thing.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#9Spartan718Posted 6/23/2011 4:12:04 PM
If they make DLC costume pack I guess I will only have her default costume because I am not going to pay for the costumes for the other characters I have no intention of buying. Unless the 4th character interests me I think Skarlet will be my only DLC character
---
PSN: Spartan_718
"Those who throw dirt only lose ground"
#10wwefan4everPosted 6/23/2011 5:45:42 PM
Holy run-on sentence Batman!

Just because there is a picture of an alternate attire, doesn't mean it was finished. It could easily have been just concept art.
---
PSN ID: RedChili69
move hacker