Flesh Pits Mileena

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. Flesh Pits Mileena
5 years ago#1
So what are these thoughts of a flesh pits mileena? Is it just a naked version or partially naked version of mileena or what?
Get over here!
5 years ago#2
Hopefully fully nude.
Street Fighter 4 is the hardest fighting game to establish your own unique style in - Daigo Umehara
5 years ago#3
Yeah haha definately... Does anyone know for sure though what she would be like?
Get over here!
5 years ago#4

Well their was a topic about this a while back. It is assumed that she will be bare breated with her hair covering them. While below the waist will be covered in blood. If thats true then I can see a lot of people taking their remarks back for "not wanting a remove blood" option in the game.

5 years ago#5
Better be full nude. If you are going to tease with a naked costume just do it, no need for an "oopsie my boob is hanging out" Just show them, no big deal. The whole point is for the nudity, so making it 99% nude is just a cop out, rather not do anything if not done right in this case.
Street Fighter 4 is the hardest fighting game to establish your own unique style in - Daigo Umehara
5 years ago#6
Making it 99% nude is actually just hilarious.
The reaction of people who will inevitably get bent out of shape over it will be excellent.
LP LP -> LK HP
5 years ago#7
As the reward for the 300th challenge mission?

Ridiculous, improper and inane.
5 years ago#8
How is it ridiculous? Mileena was designed with sex appeal in mind, so it's makes perfect sense for her to get the nude costume and in the M-rated game she is in.
5 years ago#9
He's saying it's ridiculous for said costume to be the prize for beating challenge 300, if it's indeed the prize.
LP LP -> LK HP
5 years ago#10
I still don't get how it's ridiculous. Why is that prize for the challenges any better or worse than something else?
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. Flesh Pits Mileena

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived