Sub-Zero no Mask

#1ScottiJin2KPosted 3/7/2011 6:37:24 PM
You think we'll get it as an alt? I Hope so ,it is during that Mk3 time period right?
#2sithgod513Posted 3/7/2011 6:44:47 PM
i dont know, but i really hope so.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#3ultcomicsPosted 3/7/2011 6:45:40 PM
spoilers:

I don't see why it would only take place during MK3. Seems like it'll take place during all 3, sequentially. But during this MK3, SubZero 2 is now a robot
#4ssj5goku2005Posted 3/7/2011 6:57:32 PM(edited)
it most likely will be...even tho i personally don't like it...it is an important part of the story (basically in MK3 Sub-Zero goes rogue (by that i mean he no longer allies himself with the Lin Kuei) and, as a result, is maskless)

what i really wanna know...is during the MK3 portion of the story...will Scorpion and Reptile and other important characters (that were absent in MK3) be in? because they are in Ultimate MK3...which is the same story but with more characters
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#5fcsPosted 3/7/2011 6:58:32 PM
i thought they were just taking the general idea of shao kahn and goro back cuz that was the best bosses and only putting in old characters because the new ones are lame. thus we have quan chi right? because he's cool. aren't they just trrying to make the game awesome instead of a dead on remake?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btnUgoyywQQ&feature=related
Charlie Sheen Remix
#6aaronmillerPosted 3/7/2011 7:05:06 PM
#5 | fcs | Posted 3/7/2011 7:58:32 PM | message detail
i thought they were just taking the general idea of shao kahn and goro back cuz that was the best bosses and only putting in old characters because the new ones are lame. thus we have quan chi right? because he's cool. aren't they just trrying to make the game awesome instead of a dead on remake?

Raiden is given the ability to send a message back through time to mk1 raiden to attempt to alter the past. The story takes place through mk 1, 2, and 3.
---
Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
http://almostdailygamer.blogspot.com/
#7GThrasher128Posted 3/7/2011 7:50:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken the Sub-Zero in this game is the unmasked Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot is of course the original Sub-Zero.
#8Arturo84Posted 3/7/2011 7:57:05 PM

GThrasher128 posted...
If I'm not mistaken the Sub-Zero in this game is the unmasked Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot is of course the original Sub-Zero.

exactly even in Subs trailer they clealy state him being the younger brother looking for revenge on Scorpion

#9GrimMTrixXPosted 3/7/2011 9:41:55 PM
well MK 1 2 and 3 actually take place at generally the same time. theyre not years apart or anything like that. Sure MK1 it was a tournament, but MK2 and 3 were more about just them fighting one another, but we put it in a tournament style cuz... well.. its a fighting game. But realistically in MK2 and 3 they were just fighting for story related stuff and not "to win" like MK1 was.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX -www.glitchytasty.com -Video Game News and Reviews
Current contest: Win a copy of Homefront: http://bit.ly/i58hfx
#10Dos_PacPosted 3/7/2011 11:51:45 PM
I have read another theory so

possible *SPOILERS* ahead

Elder Sub Zero is killed by Scorpion and his spirit becomes Noob Saibot. His body is left behind and is turned into Cyber Sub Zero. Young Sub Zero remains the same only more people may want to kill him now.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug."
GT: CH Brown1