Reptile "original" Fatality?

#1Alice24Posted 3/8/2011 3:21:39 AM
When you pre-order from amazon, yes you get the Reptile skin, but it also says you get his original fatality.

As he was not playable in MK1, what is his "original" fatality?

Would it be the head eating, or the invisible torso slice? If it's the later, I may actually go reptile instead of Sub from Best Buy.
#2WeirdShroomPosted 3/8/2011 3:37:19 AM
No one knows which one it is yet.
---
GT/AIM: BxB402
#3Guybrush_ThreePosted 3/8/2011 3:59:23 AM
'As he was not playable in MK1, what is his "original" fatality?'

erm... yes he was. he was the first ever hidden char in any fighting game ever, hes famous for it, I dont remeber his fatality but I think... it was the spit slime acid stuff and melts his enemy, youtube MK1 Reptile fatality and see if anything comes up
---
I'am dyslexic no the spell check dosent help, I fail at English I know thank you...
#4Alice24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2011 4:05:44 AM
Funny, I don't recall Reptile ever being playable in MK1, I know to fight him you had to double flawless, fatality on the Pit.

They need to come clean to which fatality is so I know where to pre-order from.
#5Just_a_loserPosted 3/8/2011 4:18:58 AM
I hope its the sticking out tongue, ripping off head, and swallowing it like in MK2. Loved that one.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#6TheRobPosted 3/8/2011 5:17:51 AM
@ Guybrush_Three

Stop BSing. Reptile was not playable by normal means at all, even then he was just a mishmash of Scorpion and Sub-Zero. He had no real identity of his own at that point, it wasn't until MK2 that he got his own story, moves, and fatalities. In MK1 he had all of Scorpion's and Sub-Zero's moves and fatalities, which also made him the first MK character in the series to have two fatalities simultaneously. He had Scorpion's Fire Breath and Sub-Zero's Spine Rip or Freeze and Shatter in the censored console versions. When he removed his mask he just had the same skull appearance Scorpion did, he didn't become an actual reptile until MK2.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#7Nok_Su_KowPosted 3/8/2011 8:39:33 AM
It's the snack fatality from MK2 most likely.
#8troyplokhooyPosted 3/8/2011 12:02:29 PM
This thread makes me wonder a couple things.

Firstly, how many fatalities does each character get?

I ask because, the two fatalities we have seen for Scorpion use his blade, but no Toasty. Is it likely they plan on leaving his Toasty out in favor of "Realism" or is the only way to unlock HIS original Fatality is by pre-ordering from GS?
---
Soulsilver FC - 5071 1394 6153
#9Just_a_loserPosted 3/8/2011 12:04:46 PM
I think I heard all characters have between 2-4 fatalities.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#10dejavu1982Posted 3/8/2011 12:25:53 PM
Each Char. has hidden fatalitys also, according to the achievs.
---
Thank goodness. One less little 12 year old, racism yelling, 50 cent singing, G wannabe little punk online-Kamekazi_69