how the **** do you beat shang tsung in deception konquest?

#1yutterhPosted 3/14/2011 11:07:48 AM
i jsut got to the neither realm and after a ****in hour of trying to beat him i gave up and broke my playstation in half. **** that game. how is it even possible i freakin dodge combo combo combo, dodge combo combo combo. and i still ****in die from the bleed out. its jsut not possible to lower him fast enough. yet the ****in guy on the damn faq says he easy as hell cause he predictable yet he knows exactly what im about to ****in do.
---
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
#2True_GatorPosted 3/14/2011 11:18:22 AM
Wow, it's just a game man, albeit the wrong game considering what board you're on, but it shouldn't mess with you that much.
---
GT: TrueNinjaman74
Pokemon White: 4341 1880 8382
#3casey_mcqueenPosted 3/14/2011 11:20:02 AM
LOL! Well if you broke your playstation in half, why worry about beating him now? Your chances are officially over. Wow...
#4yutterh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2011 11:20:52 AM
well the deception board is dead and i eneded to vent. but i meant to say wanted to break my ps2 in half. so you enver go tmad at a game before? its frustrating as hell when your told the guy is easy as pie and you cant even get him to half health.
---
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
#5True_GatorPosted 3/14/2011 11:44:29 AM
I personally don't really get that upset over a game no, but I have friends that get pretty mad.
---
GT: TrueNinjaman74
Pokemon White: 4341 1880 8382
#6SilverhawkPosted 3/14/2011 12:35:52 PM
Did you broke it?

Anyways... gamefaqs definitely needs a chat for each board.

TC: I beat him by keep on trying.
If you think he is hard, try to beat Scorpion in Edenia to get his "spear ability for Shujinko".
---
Slyk90- "when you stop being 10-16 years old you'll appreciate things on a different level".
#7ssj5goku2005Posted 3/14/2011 1:22:57 PM
yeah keep trying...the good thing about MK is if you lose and try again...the battle gets slightly easier each time
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#8Just_a_loserPosted 3/14/2011 2:41:53 PM
Personally, I always found it doable if you use Nightwolf, spam his dash, arrows and kicks. Just start and exit the fight until it gives you a character you feel comfortable with that you can pile on some quick pain with.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#9ssjmatthewPosted 3/14/2011 3:03:21 PM
Dont remember how I beat it when I first got the game, but i used an AR disc to just blow through the konquest and unlock everythingvlast week. Infinite health ftw. Side note- that huge wave of *&@*#* doesnt make your point stand out any clearer, the first thing that pops into my head when I (and I assume others) see a post like that is the person who wrote it is a moron.
---
Justice is free.........to those who can afford it
#10Just_a_loserPosted 3/14/2011 3:08:10 PM(edited)
You should note that it isn't even a requirement. All you get for completing that fight is some coins...hardly necessary given how easy coins are to come by in the game via the konquest/arcade mode/puzzle kombat.

Most of the fights are skipable. The only ones you'd want to actually do are ones that earn you krypt keys (such as unlocking Raiden and beating Scorpion for the Shujinko move and etc).
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.