Who's estimated to be the best character after the patch?

#1BloodSymphonyPosted 6/19/2011 8:32:20 PM
I'm tired of using the horrible characters in an attempt to give the community some beautiful and unique snowflakes and actually want to win a lot for once.
---
"Hey your mom called. She said to upgrade your skills, HEYOH!" - Monday Night Combat
#2decker12354Posted 6/19/2011 8:36:48 PM
It's gonna still be Kano.
---
To Dis Earf I Haf Bin Sint / Wur Many Men Have Came In Wint / No Sucka GONNA BREAKA MY STRIDE / Fo' Tha Troof Iz Muh Stremf
#3Haelion_Posted 6/19/2011 8:41:41 PM
Looking like Nightwolf or Johnny Cage at this point.
#4doomfarmerPosted 6/19/2011 9:01:28 PM
sub-zero still
#5Master CilanderPosted 6/19/2011 9:59:31 PM
You can just call it Makin' It Look Easy Season.
---
lol, Mortal Kombat online community
#6SirAltairTheGr8Posted 6/20/2011 12:35:23 AM
doomfarmer posted...
sub-zero still

Uh, not even Tom Brady thinks he's the best character in the game anymore. He's easily still top five, but no one's going to know who the best character is yet.

Likely candidates are Nightwolf, Cage and Raiden (depending on how hard his nerf is). As of right now, Raiden is probably the best character in the game.
---
|| The time is tonight, all things are set right; the world is mine, I can feel it
|| It's crazy you say, but I dare to play; just watch me as I blast away...
#7AngelicTouch99Posted 6/20/2011 12:37:15 AM
I main Nightwlf, hopefully the flavor of the month crowd does not flock to him.
---
LolBifrons
#8SirAltairTheGr8Posted 6/20/2011 1:18:23 AM
AngelicTouch99 posted...

Honestly, it's only a matter of time. The only reason no one is playing Nightwolf yet is because no one's put two and two together to figure out what a badass he is.

When this becomes common knowledge, Nightwolf will be the new Raiden.
---
|| The time is tonight, all things are set right; the world is mine, I can feel it
|| It's crazy you say, but I dare to play; just watch me as I blast away...
#916_BitPosted 6/20/2011 3:25:20 AM(edited)
Raiden or still Kung Lao. and Kano(for now).

I'll buy Cage but I'm not sold on Nightwolf. I'm just seeing a bunch of theory fighter. I need to see more than chatter about the shoulder/lightning mixup, f+3 string and reflect. I get why he's solid but ahead of those two or Kabal?

Although I've yet to play a good player who specializes in Nightwolf offline. I want to.
#10tectactoePosted 6/20/2011 3:28:05 AM
AngelicTouch99 posted...

Me too. I switch between Sub-Zero and Nightwolf, and one of the reasons I really like Nightwolf is that barely anybody else seems to use him. I would cry if he started showing up all the time :[
---
A++ would read again.