Why the hell do I have 2 Cyber Sub Zeros?

#1TheSmartBlondePosted 7/6/2011 8:21:17 PM
I downloaded Kenshi via game as they recommend. I have the season pass so I also have Skarlet too.

Before I downloaded Skarlet and before I finished story mode the lower row of the character select screen was:

? Sheeva ? ?

By beating story mode completely and accessing the character select screen:

Cyber Sub Zero, Sheeva, Quan Chi, Cyber Sub Zero (I forget when Quan Chi and CSZ were unlocked)

After downloading Scarlet an arrow appears left of the left Cyber Sub-Zero. After downloading Kenshi an arrow appeared next to the right Cyber Sub-Zero. Now, here's the problem... I have NEVER been able to move the character select square over the right Cyber Sub-Zero. Therefore I can't select Kenshi? I mean, WTF?

This happens in all modes that can access the Character Select Screen.
#2FrizzurdPosted 7/6/2011 8:24:43 PM
i freaking hate how the DLC character selection works. They could make one of the Cyber Sub Zeros be a simple Mortal Kombat logo and it would at least look better aesthetically.
#3lsdequalsfunPosted 7/6/2011 8:34:19 PM
so how do you select kenshi? i ask cause i havnt been able to download him yet but this just seems like a new hassle
---
"Look, it is the world for which you strive; you, alone among the dead" - Lamb
\\\\\\\\\GamerTag OzzKilledToTo/////////
#4TheRobPosted 7/6/2011 8:40:04 PM(edited)
You select the DLC characters by moving to Cyber Sub-Zero and pressing towards the edge of the selection screen and then a new row will appear to the side of Cyber Sub-Zero with Skarlet and Kenshi. Then just pick one.

Kenshi appears right next to Skarlet, btw. If you can select Skarlet, you can select Kenshi.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#5diccksterPosted 7/6/2011 8:41:18 PM
both characters are off the menu...just highlight cyber sub zero and go either left or right depending on which side of the column you chose.
#6rigomortisfxPosted 7/6/2011 9:02:43 PM
everyone has 2 of them on there 360s for player 1 and 2 to pick

why is there all ways a fat zombies in horror movies
they all ways run for the the 12 foot fence they cant fit in the door frame
and get that bite in the ass
#7occmanPosted 7/6/2011 9:24:36 PM
L@@Ks TC's Username.
---
MK9 Mains: Reptile / Nightwolf | MK9 Tag Mains: Noob / Smoke
MK9 Wanted 4th ??? DLC: K/Chameleon
#8JREnvoyPosted 7/6/2011 9:45:03 PM
Because the right one is Kratos on PS3. Or, at least, was. I think they have two CSZ now too, with Kratos being moved off to the side too.
---
envoyofuno
#9JREnvoyPosted 7/6/2011 9:45:23 PM
And the second one if for P2, that's why you can't select it.
---
envoyofuno
#10calliebuddzPosted 7/6/2011 10:29:32 PM
JREnvoy posted...
And the second one if for P2, that's why you can't select it.

I never, ever understood the reasoning behind giving each player their own CSZ to choose. Like...what?
---
i thought north america was CANADA? and south america was like peru and mexico and where ever el diablo lives-spillmilk