Xbox live dude's name...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. Xbox live dude's name...
3 years ago#1
Maxeltopcat is too much to handle with hes Smoke in Ranked games...incredible Smoke there...BUT a pain in the a$$ to play against him... and i am not ashamed to tell anybody about him cause there is no spams or thinks like that
---
There is no knowledge that is not power
3 years ago#2
people who play smoke need to learn not to spam the damn smoke ball nuff said
---
There is no knowledge that is not power
3 years ago#3
Smoke is still for little girls who like running away.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent
3 years ago#4
I'm guessing the TC is the guy he's referring to since he's already made a topic about him in the past...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Points at TC's sig* Exposed.
---
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/Fadeddreams5/MasterZoner.jpg
3 years ago#5
It's hard to tell if he's decent or not his connection is as bad as mikelous I teabag him everytime I win just for getting put through such torture.
3 years ago#6
FadedDoody posted...
I'm guessing the TC is the guy he's referring to since he's already made a topic about him in the past...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Point at TC's sig* Exposed.

owned lol
---
GT: OZombiePenguinO
3 years ago#7
FadedDoody posted...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Point at TC's sig* Exposed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
3 years ago#8
FadedDoody posted...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Points at TC's sig* Exposed.

OWNED AND EXPOSED
---
See my channel for Call Of Duty and other gaming videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTrainOfLove
3 years ago#9
KoolDill posted...
FadedDoody posted...

OWNED AND EXPOSED

EXPOWNED
---
GT: LacesOutAlex
http://soundcloud.com/bizarrobeats
3 years ago#10
FadedDoody posted...

AHAHAHHAHA
---
Going mobile!
jukester
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. Xbox live dude's name...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived