Xbox live dude's name...

#1BlackmalekPosted 3/11/2012 9:24:07 PM
Maxeltopcat is too much to handle with hes Smoke in Ranked games...incredible Smoke there...BUT a pain in the a$$ to play against him... and i am not ashamed to tell anybody about him cause there is no spams or thinks like that
---
There is no knowledge that is not power
#2Blackmalek(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 9:26:35 PM
people who play smoke need to learn not to spam the damn smoke ball nuff said
---
There is no knowledge that is not power
#3CanusaresPosted 3/11/2012 9:34:03 PM
Smoke is still for little girls who like running away.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent
#4FadedDoodyPosted 3/11/2012 10:23:37 PM(edited)
I'm guessing the TC is the guy he's referring to since he's already made a topic about him in the past...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Points at TC's sig* Exposed.
---
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/Fadeddreams5/MasterZoner.jpg
#5RodneyQuillzPosted 3/11/2012 9:41:42 PM
It's hard to tell if he's decent or not his connection is as bad as mikelous I teabag him everytime I win just for getting put through such torture.
#6UrbanChameleonPosted 3/11/2012 10:07:42 PM
FadedDoody posted...
I'm guessing the TC is the guy he's referring to since he's already made a topic about him in the past...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Point at TC's sig* Exposed.

owned lol
---
GT: OZombiePenguinO
#7RTM2004Posted 3/11/2012 10:20:19 PM
FadedDoody posted...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Point at TC's sig* Exposed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
#8KoolDillPosted 3/11/2012 11:12:50 PM(edited)
FadedDoody posted...

Edit: Just checked MaxelTopCat's Xbox profile, and read his bio: "There is no knowledge that is not power." *Points at TC's sig* Exposed.

OWNED AND EXPOSED
---
See my channel for Call Of Duty and other gaming videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTrainOfLove
#9alex_hxc18Posted 3/11/2012 11:49:42 PM
KoolDill posted...
FadedDoody posted...

OWNED AND EXPOSED

EXPOWNED
---
GT: LacesOutAlex
http://soundcloud.com/bizarrobeats
#10mobile_jukesterPosted 3/12/2012 8:20:00 AM
FadedDoody posted...

AHAHAHHAHA
---
Going mobile!
jukester