Why Do You Play The Characters You Main/Multiples?

#1RTM2004Posted 5/14/2012 11:58:24 PM
I love my Ladies <3.

All since MK1-UMK3.

Sheeva, Sindel, Sonya, Kitana, Mileena and Jade.

Tanya for MK10 =D
#2shadow2130Posted 5/15/2012 12:19:57 AM
MK3 on the SNES, fell in love with Cyrax's bombs and making my opponent DANCE.

Have had zero interest in learning anybody else

Cyrax > All

Also, Mileena is a whore
---
GT: ShadowBeatz Cyrax since MK3
"You know what I miss about being 11? I can't f*** waterbottles anymore :(" - Zombie Penguin
#3mobile_jukesterPosted 5/15/2012 8:36:50 AM
I play every character except Jade and Rain. Their playstyles just don't work for me yet. I don't play the rest necessarily well, mind you, but this series f***ing rules and I played as every character back in the day, too.

Every character has fun little unique styles for me.
---
Let's go Red Sox!
jukester
#4S_S_3_CHA0SPosted 5/15/2012 9:10:13 AM
Here's the truth about why I play who I play.

MILEENA- I love her style of play. She has not only been one of my favorite MK characters since MK2 but her style is absolutely amazing. Plus her role reminds me of sonic's spin. (Who is my favorite video game character period) I also love her projectile and the fact that she can teleport. The only bad thing about her is that she can be punished at a high level but that doesn't take away from me simply loving her.

Sure characters like Raiden, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Kung Lao, Smoke, etc...etc...may play better than she does, that doesn't take away from why mileena is just incredible!

I wont go into detail with my other characters but here are my other favorites. Tanya, Shao Kahn, Sheeva, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi & Shinnok. I'm slowly starting to like Ashrah.
---
Xbox Gamertag:RnK xSS3 CHAOSx
youtube.com/ss3chaoticmassacre
#5CanusaresPosted 5/15/2012 9:22:35 AM
because I like the challenge of trying to win a match with a mediocre character.
---
GT - LUMPYMOOMILK
Down 1 imminent
#6UrbanChameleonPosted 5/15/2012 9:27:05 AM
Because Noob Saibot has been my favorite character since time... wait... :\
---
Gamertag / PSN: OZombiePenguinO
#7FadedDoodyPosted 5/15/2012 9:45:15 AM
I've wanted to play as Human Smoke since I first played MK2. Had no idea you could unlock him in UMK3.

As for Kenshi, his moveset looked cool in that trailer, so I picked him up. Kinda never liked him as a character though.

And Freddy, well, it's Freddy. His playstyle is awesome for trolling too. lol.

On a side note, I recently went to practice mode, and learned Sonya. This character is absolutely ridiculous. Definitely the second best in the game.
---
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/Fadeddreams5/MasterZoner.jpg
#8PyrosergePosted 5/15/2012 10:22:50 AM
Canusares posted...
because I like the challenge of trying to win a match with a mediocre character.

I like shooting tall amazonian like women in the face. Take that as you will. :p
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
#9GoldfishkeeperPosted 5/15/2012 11:18:15 AM
Because pole.
---
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g443/Goldfishkeeper/JadeQuanSigver2.jpg
#10lordgoroPosted 5/15/2012 2:15:36 PM
As the Spamking, I spam with many characters these days(until my retirement at the end of summer).. But Kano is still my main for multiple reasons.. 1: His BRUTAL style! Love it! 2: His attitude.. LOVE the spitting on loser at the end of the match! Most of the time I try to position kano so the spit lands directly on their faces! His attitude so fits the Spamking, seems appropriate.. 3: Upball! nuff said! 4: UNBLOCKABLE 41% xray! Wonderful if I catch them in it!
---
"SAVE YOUR PITY FOR THE WEAK!"