Topic for fun and chat 2: Electric Boogaloo

#421Mega_SkrullPosted 1/30/2012 3:44:18 AM
City block creation!

Dragon Knight Tonal posted...

They still make them. One is coming out, like, next month.

But try picking up a copy of Suikoden 5. It takes place before the first game, so nothing loads in to it. Its one of the best of the series as well.

But I can't. I'm no more into turns and/or commands, sadly.

Glitchy as it was. His gloves appear and disappear through that scene.

Ah, but I meant his Dissidia script. He loves when Aerith is called...

Be more Not-Gullible.

I was young! >:P

You did it the easy way. The only way I knew to get him was to beat the game straight through without losing on the highest difficulty. (>_<)

Three ways then. I did that too anyway.

I prefer the dark stories, myself.

Me too. Too light is not believable.

So, how goes your trip through the Frontier anime?

I finished. I liked it overall. It didn't have a mind bending argument, but the whole action and music business worked very well. I wasn't disappointed.

Any of you getting Final Fantasy 13-2?
I'm getting the limited collectors edition. Serah is better looking than Cloud,, I mean lightning, and Serah isn't a "macho" girl like lightning is.

Not me, I'm done with commands... XIII-2 is getting better opinions than XIII anyway, at least it's ditched the linearity. Other than that, I like Lightning more than Serah, I really don't like this couple, they don't look like they'd even kill a mosquito. Specially Serah.

Now, I have high expectations for Type 0 and Versus XIII, if they ever get released and localized.

Now if I can platinum trophy Dead Space 2 then I'd be the ultimate gamer, the Hard Core difficulty only allow 3 saves!

I was obliterated by a bunch of creepy as hell babies in the demo. X)
Not my genre anyway.
---
Reading jokes about taking arrows to the knee almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter. Mudcrabs.
#422Dragon Knight TonalPosted 1/30/2012 5:37:39 PM
i play monster hunter alot now and i have a pretty large backlog of games which is why i don't play my ps3 as much

You can still come here and spam the Boards with us. :D

City block creation!

The cities have to block somewhere.

But I can't. I'm no more into turns and/or commands, sadly.

A shame, but we all have our tastes.

Ah, but I meant his Dissidia script. He loves when Aerith is called...

Really now.... I haven't fought him in a mission when I used her. I may have to look in to this.

I was young! >:P

You can't prove that!

Three ways then. I did that too anyway.

Ah, good times.

Me too. Too light is not believable.

Too light can work. Look at things like K-on!. Its quite famous.

I finished. I liked it overall. It didn't have a mind bending argument, but the whole action and music business worked very well. I wasn't disappointed.

They all work in a similar fashion. I would suggest that if you wished to watch more, pick up Plus (4-part OVA or a single Movie) next.

Then maybe the two Frontier movies, if you didn't include them in your Frontier viewing schedule.

Now, I have high expectations for Type 0 and Versus XIII, if they ever get released and localized.

I heard that Type-0 is supposed to have the same gameplay-style as Crisis Core.

I was obliterated by a bunch of creepy as hell babies in the demo. X)

On a related topic, my nephew was born last week.
#423Mega_SkrullPosted 1/31/2012 9:53:17 AM

A shame, but we all have our tastes.

It's kind of annoying, since I used to love them Final Fantasies and some other classic RPGs, and even SRPGs.

Too light can work. Look at things like K-on!. Its quite famous.

I don't know that one. When I've seen something that didn't involve a proper amount of sacrifices while having a theme about conflict, I found myself making faces and hating deus ex machina and stuff. Maybe I just watched what I shouldn't. Or maybe we're not talking about the same thing.
When I want dark stuff is when the theme is about war or something, like I said. But I've watched other stuff, some comedy, and now that we're at it I recommend to everyone the manga "Otaku no musume san" (The otaku's daughter), it's hilarious while mature, and I loved it.

They all work in a similar fashion. I would suggest that if you wished to watch more, pick up Plus (4-part OVA or a single Movie) next.

Then maybe the two Frontier movies, if you didn't include them in your Frontier viewing schedule.

You read my mind.

I heard that Type-0 is supposed to have the same gameplay-style as Crisis Core.

I'm not sure if exactly the same (the only thing that could be more commandy is if you pressed the attack button and the char went straight to attack the enemy, like in CC, instead of just attack like in a full action game). All I know for now is I liked the videos I watched.

On a related topic, my nephew was born last week.

Congrats. Just don't let him go to space and start killing some poor space marine.
---
"This is the problem with the world today. Nobody cares about important things like real friendship and protecting people anymore!"
#424Holy_Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 10:39:20 PM
Oh you people!

I been playing FF13-2 and its awesome, It is so much better than FF13 in every way.

Any of you at least try the demo?

I got the collectors edition.

I'm glad that lightning isn't a main character.

Serah, Noel and a monster is all you need.

Now take your broke selves and go buy FF13-2.
---
Space Battlship Yamato: Resurrection (Star Blazers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjdVE_GJR9E
PSN:WraithKnight73
#425Mega_SkrullPosted 2/2/2012 7:40:40 AM
Holy_Wraith posted...
Oh you people!

I been playing FF13-2 and its awesome, It is so much better than FF13 in every way.

Serah, Noel and a monster is all you need.

I

wonder

how

longer

a

single

can

get
---
"This is the problem with the world today. Nobody cares about important things like real friendship and protecting people anymore!"
#426Dragon Knight TonalPosted 2/3/2012 1:10:15 AM
Posts are limited by their character length, not by the number of lines.

Effort: too Much Of It.

I liked Lightning. She was a perv. :D

Share it with us, your only-est-est friends?

Nope. Been busy watching "Saint Knight's Tale". I always did like "Tenchi Muyo!", so an OVA series with his kid brother was right up my ally. Plus they brought back Dee from "Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure" and made her psychotic. Awesome. (^__^)

Minus Lightning.

It's kind of annoying, since I used to love them Final Fantasies and some other classic RPGs, and even SRPGs.

Yeah, I understand that. Its harder for me to sit through turn-based games than it used to be. And here people say that it is the kids who have the poor attention spans.

I don't know that one. When I've seen something that didn't involve a proper amount of sacrifices while having a theme about conflict, I found myself making faces and hating deus ex machina and stuff. Maybe I just watched what I shouldn't. Or maybe we're not talking about the same thing.
When I want dark stuff is when the theme is about war or something, like I said. But I've watched other stuff, some comedy,

Theme is important. I don't like stuff like "Saw" which ~is~ dark but dull.

now that we're at it I recommend to everyone the manga "Otaku no musume san" (The otaku's daughter), it's hilarious while mature, and I loved it.

I haven't heard of that. I shall look in to it when I get a chance.

You read my mind.

That is just the way that I roll.

(^-^) *smugs you all with properly leveled ego*

I'm not sure if exactly the same (the only thing that could be more commandy is if you pressed the attack button and the char went straight to attack the enemy, like in CC, instead of just attack like in a full action game). All I know for now is I liked the videos I watched.

I haven't seen any videos, just written previews.
#427Mega_SkrullPosted 2/6/2012 9:50:07 AM

Yeah, I understand that. Its harder for me to sit through turn-based games than it used to be. And here people say that it is the kids who have the poor attention spans.

Heh

Theme is important. I don't like stuff like "Saw" which ~is~ dark but dull.

I don't see Saw's appeal either.

I haven't heard of that. I shall look in to it when I get a chance.

Do.

I haven't seen any videos, just written previews.

I only saw one. I liked it enough and entered anti spoiler mode.
---
#428zastbatPosted 2/6/2012 8:14:25 PM
FFXIII-2 makes me want one back and that is a very bad thing
---
This isn't sparta
#429Dragon Knight TonalPosted 2/7/2012 4:57:47 AM

I don't see Saw's appeal either.

Its like "Cube" but not as imaginative.

Do.

I intend to.

I only saw one. I liked it enough and entered anti spoiler mode.

Nobody likes spoilers. Except for the designers of sports cars. They think that they all fancy with their inverted airplane wing.

FFXIII-2 makes me want one back and that is a very bad thing

Its a bad thing to like the previous game in a series?
#430zastbatPosted 2/7/2012 8:08:03 PM
its a bad thing that FF13 was considered horrible for most FF fans and 13-2 makes me want 13 back.... i dont like where the FF franchise is goin
---
This isn't sparta