blackout fix

#1lottery11Posted 1/15/2011 11:16:55 AM
How do I make this go away? I have several substations and two power plants and I still have blackouts. What do i do to fix this?
---
GT- Lottery112
#2OurLadyPeacePosted 1/15/2011 11:30:38 AM
The more staff you have working at each power station, the more electricity gets produced.
---
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6421/angelslosingsleep8wh.jpg
It's the calm before the storm, it's there and then it's....gone
#3nm15Posted 2/14/2011 7:48:58 AM

Keep a close eye on power output vs comsumption. More power plants just spreads the engineers out more and you lose power output. Substations do nothing cept for expanding the power grid. Hire more engineers and you get more power output. I have run into situations where I have trouble keeping engineers in the plant. dunno why, but it happens. Even when I set their slaries higher than other college workers.

#4KrioniPosted 2/18/2011 11:15:31 PM
Yeah, keep more college level engineers in the power station. Even if you have to hire a bunch. Maybe set your emigration policy to 'no one gets out alive'. I don't know if hired workers like that can leave if you do that. I don't know if they have special rules but, if my country is going down the tubes, I like to imagine they're stuck doing their jobs so I don't have to worry about them escaping....
---
"^ not true but a highly correlated statement regarding that sample population." - KillerMoustache