oh NO!!!!

#1rob_dAmAgEPosted 11/6/2009 1:52:00 AM

i have a very bad feeling that this game has been canceled. i just checked amazon.com for a release date, & the game has been completely removed from their site.

hopefully this is just some weird error. i was truly jonezin' to play this game....

#2dan77733Posted 11/6/2009 10:19:26 AM
According to the "data" section, it has been canceled.
#3ShadowFlame76Posted 11/6/2009 11:12:04 AM
man, that's one less game i will be buying.. i was looking forward to it too :(
#4buzzsawgr81Posted 11/6/2009 2:20:19 PM
now that this is canceled, they should cancel left 4 dead 2 and assassin's creed 2, god forbid modern warfare 2 has any competition. I say release dreamkiller and cancel mw2, we already have way to many generic war shooters.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#5rob_dAmAgE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 11:23:24 PM

buzzsawgr81 posted...
now that this is canceled, they should cancel left 4 dead 2 and assassin's creed 2, god forbid modern warfare 2 has any competition. I say release dreamkiller and cancel mw2, we already have way to many generic war shooters.
---

agreed!

#6expandingeyePosted 11/7/2009 3:05:18 AM

buzzsawgr81 posted...
---

I agree also. I would rather have this right now, then MW2. I already played MW2 when I played COD4. I'm bored of it now. WTF Why can't they release what they made!

#7nicknicknick333Posted 11/8/2009 7:43:18 PM
It's unfortunate that this game got cancelled, looked as though it had a pretty original plot, some interesting guns and cool visuals. I really don't understand why this got cancelled I mean it looks a hell of a lot better than turning point was and that managed to get released. What is there to lose to release a finished game?
---
Gamertag-middleeastbe4st
Bro, your story is cool
#8BloodyLifePosted 11/16/2009 6:17:05 PM
I say cancel all of those EXCEPT AC2, why should that game which is not a shooter be hurt? I was waiting for this game as well and now this:(
---
GT:PandaThief,Got a wonderful bf! PIE!!!
#9GamerlelandPosted 11/22/2009 6:52:39 AM

expandingeye posted...

buzzsawgr81 posted...
---

I agree also. I would rather have this right now, then MW2. I already played MW2 when I played COD4. I'm bored of it now. WTF Why can't they release what they made!

Again, agreed. I've got WAY too many generic shooters. This was really looking up to be a great game. I wouldn't say Bioshock great, but come on, what a premise... Going into dreams to fight a persons nightmare?!?!? That sounded awsome! While games like COD are good the but has been over done. I'm the type of player that if you don't give me a really fresh story then No, I won't buy it. That's what made Bioshock one of the best games I've ever played and still own in my collection. All the war sim games to me are rentals. Same story, different war. Give me something or someplace I haven't seen before! Bottom line, release this game!!!!!!!!!!

#10dougthefreshPosted 11/28/2009 11:05:52 PM
" agree also. I would rather have this right now, then MW2. I already played MW2 when I played COD4. I'm bored of it now. WTF Why can't they release what they made!"

i guess noone plays the CODMW series for the amazing campaigns, because you damn sure didnt play the MW2 campaign on cod4

---
www.youtube.com/dugthefreshest <------ Street Fighter 4 gameplay and others.
XBL G-Tag ManTan