Petition?

#1JeremyX103Posted 11/10/2009 2:46:14 PM
I think we should petition to get this game back on the 360. I, for one, was genuinely looking forward to it. Another unique game given the axe amid all the sequels and junk games being released by larger companies. I dunno how many it would take, but I think it's worth a shot!
---
AIM and X360 GT: JeremyX103
#2rob_dAmAgEPosted 11/11/2009 1:59:06 AM

whatever you want to arrange, i'm down to sign!!!

#3buzzsawgr81Posted 11/12/2009 8:34:39 PM
u do know that those never do anything, right? what u do is each person sends their own e-mail to the company, one e-mail with a thousand names is alot easier to delete and ignore than a thousand e-mails with one name each.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#4JeremyX103(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2009 3:50:33 AM
Better than doing nothing, specially when it takes nothing but a few minutes' time.
---
AIM and X360 GT: JeremyX103
#5CoreromancerPosted 12/15/2009 9:45:17 AM
I understand your view on this, but I don't believe you will have any luck finding people out there to back you on a petition of that size, especially when Aspyr must have done it within good reason.

Just find some type of blog site and make it easy for users to interact with you on the petition. An example would be to set for them a default appeal message and an immediate link to the email address of the party you wish to receive the contacts.

Personally, I'm open to help you in any way that I can, but there is a very small chance anything significant could ever come of it.
---
- The number one Armored Core pilot -