Invitational Tournaments

#1tawana216Posted 10/21/2009 2:02:54 PM
Hi all! We love this game and have played for hours. We get to the invitational tournaments and go to the first one, Lake Amistad, we play and win (the boat and everything) but no other invitational tournaments open in any other lakes, they stay locked. Anybody know what we're missing?
#2BlackknifePosted 10/23/2009 5:06:47 PM
when I went through the invitational, I fished & won the first lake. the next lake unlocked, and the one I had just won locked back up. I have no idea why they would all be locked. only one lake will be unlocked at any given time in the invitational. I guess it's so you can't go back & re-fish a tourney once you've fished it.

can you start the invitational over? I'm also not quite sure how you could have won the boat in the first lake. you have to place first in points after fishing all the lakes in the invitational. did you get the invitational 100 point achievement as well as the boat? If so it sounds like the game glitched, and you only had to fish one lake. again, you should not have won the Nitro Z9 fishing just one lake. are you absolutely sure you were fishing the invitational?
#3tawana216(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2009 7:29:21 AM
absolutely sure we are fishing the invitational. The first time we played it, we thought we had unlocked the second lake, so we saved and quit but when we went back, only the first lake was showing as unlocked. We did it again, but the second lake never unlocked. We did win the boat, but the other lakes never unlocked. Since we thought it might have been a glitch, we started over with a new fisherman, a new career. We'll pay extra attention this time when we get to invitational. Thanks for answering. We love this game