Any interest in a FAQ for this game?

#1Crazy4MetroidPosted 6/28/2010 6:16:04 AM
I've been writing a FAQ for Bass Pro Shops: The Strike. It's almost complete, just the header and table of contents remain to be put together. I should be submitting it in about two to three more days. I'ld like to ask in advance if anyone is interested in a FAQ. I've noticed that hasn't been much activity on these boards and I am concerned that submitting it maybe pointless.
---
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D
#2black_willow00Posted 7/5/2010 6:40:08 AM
ya, i'd be interested. I've been working on the legendary fish lately so I've been documenting a little bit on my own. definately post it if you've got one.
#3Crazy4Metroid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2010 3:58:12 AM
Hey black_willow00, the initial version of my FAQ is already posted. In the FAQ, I mentioned the Legendary Fish but indicated that I couldn't help with them because I hadn't had the good luck of catching one myself yet. If you've already caught some of the game's Legendary Fish and would like to supply me with information on which Legendary Fish you've caught and what lake they can be found in, E-mail me using the E-mail address provided in the "Contacts" section of the FAQ. I'll add a section for the legendary fish and give you credit for all info you supplied. The same holds true for anyone else who may know where some of the legendary fish can be found.

E-mail me and include the words "Legendary Fish" in the subject of the E-mail.
---
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D