People who rage at Fez and Phil Fish for his japanese game comment

#1MrOrigamiPosted 4/12/2012 9:51:29 PM

You guys need to get laid. He said his honest opinion.

I respect the guy for not trying to hide or sugar-coat his statement. The guy is blunt. Very straightforward. The japanese interviewer asked what he thinks about japanese games, he replied "your country's game sucks". 

That's it. Life goes on. This game looks fun.

Good riddance.

#2kenmthefooPosted 4/12/2012 9:59:42 PM
The game looks great. I'm definitely buying it tomorrow.

Having said that, Phil's comment was inappropriate. I'll leave it at that.
---
Gamertag----- Kenmthefoo
#3Takerfan182Posted 4/12/2012 10:05:58 PM
It was an ignorant thing to say, It's his opinion, and I'm not "raging" at his comment, but if he thinks all japanese games suck, then he must have bad taste in games.
---
Steam and XBL: Omniscient182
PSN ID: The_Omniscient
#4MrOrigami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 10:09:10 PM
Well. that's your opinion and it's subjective. But he did create one hell of a game.

Of course, this is subjective as well.
#5ZanchbotPosted 4/12/2012 10:11:22 PM
I'd say his comment was supposed to be in reference to the general stagnation of the Japanese game market and the fact that Japan is not the creative powerhouse it once was. He stated it poorly, and I get why people are upset. Not worth dwelling on, though, and certainly not worth skipping the game entirely.
#6Cubis101Posted 4/12/2012 10:19:54 PM
He clearly must have been beaten during his Childhood, because during mine I played Pokemon which I wouldn't say is the greatest game ever, but it's a good, solid series.
Also Kingdom Hearts (which is my favorite series ever) but Phil cannot really hold an argument or debate. He says he likes pancakes now, tomorrow he could hate pancakes. If this is the face of the indie industry then I hope he dies soon... >.>
---
GT & PSN: Cubis101 Steam ID Cubis102
Currently Playing: SSX, Modern Warfare 3, Rayman Orgins, Gotham City Imposters, Banjo Tooie
#7MrOrigami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 10:21:26 PM

^ You must have been beaten during your childhood life, if you hope people to die for those stupid reasons.

#8aaroncortPosted 4/12/2012 10:23:17 PM
Quote:You guys need to get laid. He said his honest opinion.

I respect the guy for not trying to hide or sugar-coat his statement. The guy is blunt. Very straightforward. The japanese interviewer asked what he thinks about japanese games, he replied "your country's game sucks".

Good riddance.

@MrOrigami

I really don't care is a game was made by nazi scientists, if it's good I'll buy it.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.9
#9MrOrigami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 10:25:21 PM

aaroncort posted...
Quote:You guys need to get laid. He said his honest opinion.

Good riddance.
@MrOrigami

I really don't care is a game was made by nazi scientists, if it's good I'll buy it.

Well, more power to ya. I would do the same thing.

#10Perfec7__Posted 4/12/2012 10:45:41 PM
Best topic on this board.