QR code

#1BbrendoshiPosted 4/13/2012 12:01:59 PM(edited)
One of the rooms has a QR code on it, for those of you without a reader, it gives you:

RT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT

Obvious what you need to do from this point.

Edit: just been told theres more than one QR code in game, so I can't really specify this one, fun :p
---
Gamtertag: Sakori
#2Cauchys InequalityPosted 4/13/2012 12:31:15 PM
Found another one. Behind a locked door at the top of the sewer warp room.

RT RT LT RT RT RT LT LT RT LT LT LT RT LT RT LT.

Confirmed that it gives you an anti-cube.

---
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia
#3Cauchys InequalityPosted 4/13/2012 2:10:39 PM
I found the room the first code is in. It's one of the small rooms adjoining the warp room high in the sky. This is good, because my QR code reader couldn't read it, for some reason. The cryptographer achievement popped when I got this one.

---
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia
#4Altered_RockPosted 4/13/2012 6:41:02 PM
Wait, what? How are you getting the codes without a phone? How the heck do you figure out what to press in front of it? There aren't any symbols on the QR scan so I'm reaaaaalllyyy curious how the heck you guys are even figuring out what to press for each one.
#5Cauchys InequalityPosted 4/13/2012 10:44:57 PM
The purpose of this topic is for people who do have readers to help out those who don't.

On the back of one of the maps is a QR code. It yields

RT RT RT LT RT RT RT LT.

I did it right after I got the map and received an anti-cube.

---
#6MottaajaPosted 4/13/2012 11:30:29 PM
I just copied it in paint, pixel by pixel, than ran the .png through an online QR reader.
Worked just fine :)
---
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7919/snailjet.gif
#7PffrbtPosted 4/14/2012 12:40:15 AM

This seems like really bad game design to make a puzzle in the game reliant on something the player may or may not have.

#8Solid_SOAPPosted 4/14/2012 12:58:00 AM
The whole QR Code business is pretty crappy. I love the design of this game the the creativity is through the roof, but stuff like this is kind of ridiculous.
#9FachewachewaPosted 4/14/2012 6:31:52 AM
@polytron said : "there are alternate puzzles for the QR codes. They're hard to find/resolve, but they're there. Keep going!"

=)
#10Bbrendoshi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 6:43:38 AM
Anyone figured out the "half built" qr code being made? Can't scan it, and it's obviously not finished yet.

Considering making it in paint, and trying to 'finish' it. Or am I overlooking something obvious?
---
Gamtertag: Sakori