Light puzzle

#1ScrapperPosted 4/14/2012 7:16:44 AM
There is purple block that has water streaming out of it and has lights on it that light up in tetris shapes depending on if I hit right, left, down, up, RB, LB or jump. I can figure out what pattern the lights are supposed to go in to move on.
---
GT: Scrapper : PS+: wowVelveeta : Steam: Nickel_n_Dime
#2Ant_toe_kneePosted 4/14/2012 7:18:50 AM
Thats not the puzzle. This machine plus a poster in another room will reveal how to work out what the glyphs mean and how to translate them into button inputs
#3fallangePosted 4/14/2012 7:47:35 AM
It is indeed a puzzle! It'll also teach you how all the tetris' puzzles work. When your read the puzzle tilt your head 90 degrees to te left and follow the sequence. Pen and paper required unless you have an amazing memory!
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#4Cauchys InequalityPosted 4/14/2012 7:56:20 AM
That's not a puzzle. That tells you how to solve other puzzles, as Ant_toe_knee said.

---
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia
#5Scrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 8:05:08 AM
It IS a puzzle, I found a poster in the neon city with the sequence that shows you exactly how to solve it. When you first reach the neon city, go to the 3rd level up and there is a classroom (same one with the QR code to get an anti-cube) and rotate the room until you see the poster on the wall with the sequence on it.
---
GT: Scrapper : PS+: wowVelveeta : Steam: Nickel_n_Dime
#6fallangePosted 4/14/2012 8:07:44 AM
Well, if it's not a puzzle then I got lucky, the game glitches and it game me an anticube! If I say something it's because I've done it, but if you don't need that cube, that's cool.
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#7TheStaticPosted 4/14/2012 8:15:20 PM
Admittedly, I found the decoded directions first, but I haven't had a problem with any of the directional puzzles until this one. I found that list in the classroom, and this is the sequence that I got it using the directions that I had been using the whole time:

SPOILERS?

U L RB A LB R A D

I've also tried tilting the message and writing it backwards and got the following sequences:

R U RB A LB D A L
L D RB A LB U A R
U A L LB A RB R D
R A U LB A RB D L

Nothing happens with any of these. What am I doing wrong?
---
Reckoner
You can't take it with yer
#8ms-cupcakePosted 4/14/2012 8:45:46 PM
I'm having the exact same problem, it's the last anti-cube I need :/
[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa308/91snake/FezRoom.png[/IMG]
#9TheStaticPosted 4/15/2012 5:07:59 AM
BUMP
---
Reckoner
You can't take it with yer
#10BbrendoshiPosted 4/15/2012 5:17:26 AM(edited)
Tilt your head to the right, and read it that way.

Should read: U A RB LB A D LB RB

Edit: I actually worked out the input system from this puzzle alone. It was the first anti-cube I gained :)

If you are REALLY stuck, look at this.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3241/photo14042012115408.jpg
---
Gamertag: Sakori