Two cubes left (possible spoilers)

#1KnutsoPXPosted 7/28/2012 9:31:09 AM
Alright, so I need two more anti cubes. One of them is the grey hand of the clock tower, but I don't know where the second one is. My map is all golden except for the clock area and the tree island with the 64 cube door. Is there an anti cube in the tree island room? Anybody have any idea what I'm missing?
#2Followr7Posted 7/28/2012 9:42:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Followr7Posted 7/28/2012 9:44:29 AM
I really think the two you need are in the clock tower, you don't get any from the tree.
#4VividAxisPosted 7/28/2012 7:22:48 PM
If everything you see is golden then maybe there is a room you haven't been to yet.
#5KnutsoPX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2012 9:38:14 PM
VividAxis posted...
If everything you see is golden then maybe there is a room you haven't been to yet.

I played this game a while ago when it first came out, but never finished and recently started over. I doubt I'm missing a whole area, I only need two anti cubes to get 64. There's only one hand left in the clock tower, grey. This game is ridiculous...
#6gcmusic12Posted 7/29/2012 5:22:38 AM
Have you checked your achievement list? There may be something in there you haven't gotten...
#7KnutsoPX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 8:47:41 AM
gcmusic12 posted...
Have you checked your achievement list? There may be something in there you haven't gotten...

I need the one for all the 32 cubes and anti cube and the one for collecting all artifacts. Not sure which artifact I'm missing. I have the alphabet one, the number one, a book, and a skull looking thing. If anyone could point me in the right direction...
#8KnutsoPX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 8:54:46 AM
Actually the achievement is find ALL collectibles.
#9silktailPosted 7/29/2012 9:26:34 PM
I played this game a while ago when it first came out, but never finished and recently started over.

If you got the Achievement unlocked achievement on your first playthrough, then the achievement would still be unlocked on your second playthrough. However you will still need to repeat the process to get that anti-cube.

It also doesn't have a room to gold plate (which is why people were implying that it could be the missing one).
---
#10KnutsoPX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 11:03:09 AM
Well that went completely over my head. Thanks for the help everyone. That's got to be it because I don't remember doing that this play through.