Ice dragon statue puzzle (Spoiler)

#1TsunaODPosted 11/10/2009 2:24:32 PM

i beat lucifer and now im supose to past trought the ice statue annoing puzzle

how do i do it the 2 time

?????

#2TsunaOD(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2009 2:30:56 PM

"nirvana" just got it out of pure luck

#3ki-tonPosted 11/12/2009 7:13:35 PM
I couldn't tell you how I did it (I got lucky just spinning them in the way the dragon statute on the left tells you to), but the goal is to get them all to face to each other in a big circle. I think the bottom left statue ends up looking at the top left, the top left looks at the top right, and so on.

Oh, and just for reference, I am pretty sure (I'm doing this by memory, not looking at the game :P) the instructions say spin one statue once, spin one statue twice, and spin one three times. I think I alternated between statues for the 2 and 3 spins.
#4ArnhelnPosted 12/1/2009 5:37:03 PM
I've just completed this and you actually have to get the two top statues to face each other and then the two bottoms aswell.
#5fa_astraeaPosted 12/6/2009 12:08:32 AM
To make them face each other, you gotta turn both the right statues once and both the left statues three times.
---
Between the existence that lies behind the wall and us, which of the two is in the prison? -Yata, .hack//GU
#6SaruParadisePosted 12/11/2009 5:04:12 PM
The puzzle has two parts. The first part, you need all 4 statues facing each other:
1 2
3 4

Hit 1 & 3 three times, 2 & 4 one time each.

The second part you need the statues going in a circle. I couldn't figure out the quickest way to do it, so I did it my way. Just keep spinning the statues until you get each pointing in a different direction. Once they are all pointing in a different direction, hit switches 1 through 4 as many times as it takes to get them in the proper orientation.

The statue to the left (the hint statue) does say that you should spin one of them once, one of them twice, and one of them three times, but I think that's impossible given the configuration of the switches.

Good luck if you figure it out.
#7bahopwetmoPosted 12/27/2009 5:18:06 PM
I think this is what i din

supposed these are thpositions of tdragon statues

1 3
2 4

spin 4 once
spin 2 twice
spin 1 twice
spin 2 once
spin 1 once
spin 3 once