How to get to Privera Island?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Wells gave me a quest where I had to kill 8 plant things in Privera. However, they can only be found on Privera Island and I don't know how to get there. I'm in the summer cave, so I should have unlocked everything in Privera. I see it on my map, the middle part, but I don't know how to get to it. Thanks!

---
Animal Crossing City Folk
Friend code: 0517-2614-4354, Town : L'Etoile, Name : Reveur
5 years ago#2
do you have access to the lily pad magic seed yet?
it lets you cross water, maybe another way to do it also but i don't know it
---
"Me fail English? that's unpossible"
-Ralph Wiggum
5 years ago#3
Are you sure the plant things aren't found near the south path? I get the ones that shoot yellow balls at me over there. I thought the island just had boss level monsters...

---
your best friend's drug dealer
5 years ago#4
The other way besides the Lily pad is to get those shoes/boots(Forgot the name) that let you walk on water. It's the funnest way to fish!
5 years ago#5
^ Oh, I saw Yue selling those... They were really expensive (50k) so I didn't buy them, but now I'm starting to regret it. :/
---
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D
5 years ago#6
The shoes EnchantedDevil mentioned are called "Water Shoes" for those who are curious. Yue has a chance of selling them. And I'm not too sure of any other possible ways to get it. They are a pretty good deal instead of always needing Lily Pad seeds.
5 years ago#7
sia will sell them way cheaper after you beat summer boss i think

---
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=237081
now playing: Fallout: New Vegas
5 years ago#8

The shoes EnchantedDevil mentioned are called "Water Shoes" for those who are curious. Yue has a chance of selling them. And I'm not too sure of any other possible ways to get it. They are a pretty good deal instead of always needing Lily Pad seeds.

I found them in the fourth multiplayer dungeon, just so everybody knows :o
---
GT: Manakelkthx If you send me a friend request ,try to include something about Gamefaqs. || Currently playing: CoD: MW2, ME2, Forza 3 and a ton of DS games.
5 years ago#9
i got my water shoes as a reward for reaching a certain number of points in the wifi thing. can't remember how many points it was though
---
check out kingdomofloathing.com and if you decide to play, look me up and join my clan! same username as this one!
arrrrrrrroooooooooooo! SS FC 3868 3501 6857

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived