Making Super Fail

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
I mean, there is that chance that a failed attempt will make a Failed Dish. My question is, do you know something that will likely make a Super Fail instead of a Normal Fail?
Vexen-Larxene-Defiler a.k.a. vlrxnlr!
6 years ago#2
To my knowledge, no. People have talked about putting 6 branches or rocks in the mixer, but those still only produced normal fails for me.
I'll change this signature when Final Fantasy becomes good again. Guess this sig
will be here forever, it's been kinda meh ever since it left the SNES!
6 years ago#3
I don't know if there any percentage for failed or super failed outcome. I just use one branch on mixer and sometime it came out as failed and sometime super failed.
Screw the rules, I have money
6 years ago#4
From what I can tell, you want to look at the progress gauge as it "cooks." I think there's 10 lights that glow as it's being made, with 10 as "success." It's a superfail if it fails below... 3-4? I don't know exactly.
I'll change this signature when Final Fantasy becomes good again. Guess this sig
will be here forever, it's been kinda meh ever since it left the SNES!
6 years ago#5
Try harder! It works on 4chan, should work on this game as well! XD

Nah, seriously now, the best way to make it is to try some recipe needing a huge skill level, much earlier than you should on the game. And using rare ingredients too. I had it once when I tried to make a Gold Juice.
Phantasy Star Zero: 2107-1196-0557 > Exor-2, Exor-Uno
Blue Dragon AS: 5199-6074-1427 > Billy
6 years ago#6

Try harder! It works on 4chan, should work on this game as well! XD

Leave forever.
She likes when you cross-dress. Riolu. That dress looks good on you. It is like you're her own sissy boy. Yes. Cry. She likes that.
~Ressechu
6 years ago#7
Just make 9 normal fails, and then use those fails to try making super fails.
6 years ago#8
Clasni is on the money for that one. Make fails then mix them. I put rocks into a blender when I have a really low cooking skill and it turns out to be a Super Fail, but I noticed that when you get a higher cooking skill, that SEEMED to change it and cause it to be a Fail Dish instead of a super.
"Cody: I think ima go pay my debt to society........" - dark_magishian
6 years ago#9
I used a knife on one piece of wood and got a super fail
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=275
6 years ago#10
i wonder what's so interesting about Super Fails.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived