Wooly form secret to Sofia? *Spoilers*

#1DemaciaRookiePosted 8/1/2011 12:17:17 PM
I'm on my second save and planning on perfecting everything.

I just finished Sofia's request where she has a fight with Sherman and had to look for her.

Are there any other requests from her? Will I be able to reveal my secret to her before the Unity Festival?

Also, can I reveal the secret to non-bachelorettes before the Unity Festival? Just curious.
#2David_Ca1226Posted 8/1/2011 12:19:45 PM
DemaciaRookie posted...
I'm on my second save and planning on perfecting everything.

I just finished Sofia's request where she has a fight with Sherman and had to look for her.

Are there any other requests from her? Will I be able to reveal my secret to her before the Unity Festival?

Also, can I reveal the secret to non-bachelorettes before the Unity Festival? Just curious.

I'm pretty sure there are simple requests. No, I don't think so
I don't remember.
---
Do you like my signature?
#3UsokiPosted 8/1/2011 3:16:00 PM
The quests with Sophia involve you coming to terms with her backwards speak. As such, I don't think you ever reveal your wooly form to her outside of the Unity Festival, but I could be wrong.

That being said, the request section of the FAQ/Walkthrough does a good job of pointing out when and where you can complete what quest without spoiling everything. If you can't get the next request until after the Unity Festival, the answer is definitely "no". Other than that, wait a few days, and rotate between the mailbox and the billboard if the next quest in line isn't showing up.
#4Unicorn_FirePosted 8/1/2011 10:53:57 PM
You do reveal your Wooly form to her before the Unity festival, as with every bachelorette. She has one final quest you can still do. ^^
---
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D
#5DemaciaRookie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 11:48:59 PM
Unicorn_Fire posted...
You do reveal your Wooly form to her before the Unity festival, as with every bachelorette. She has one final quest you can still do. ^^

What about non-bachelorettes?
Carlos, Gaius, Evelyn, etc.
#6UsokiPosted 8/2/2011 2:16:53 AM
Nope. You cannot reveal your Wooly form to these characters until the Unity Festival. They only have three quests, and for the most part, they're not anywhere near as serious as the nine bachelorette quests. Sakuya's quests actually get put on hold until after the Unity Festival, because the end quests rely on Shino knowing Micah's secret.