Second Boss

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

4 years ago#1
Every time I try and fight the second boss I manage to get him down two his core 2-3 times. However, afterwards he roars and seems to become invincible (he starts to flash). No matter what I do I can't get an more bones to fall off after that.

Am I doing something wrong?
4 years ago#2
He's not invincible, just that in Fury/Rage/Whatever mode (when they flash black) they get certain buffs and such, and basically instead of breaking off pieces, it all comes off as one, just keep attacking and it'll all come off at once really.
4 years ago#3
Thanks.
4 years ago#4

I find that I can get it down faster if I simply go for the blue core and ignore the pieces (they generally just fall off anyway). Keep attacking the core and run away (and slurp up a green drink) when it starts to glow. When it all goes back together get inside and keep hitting the core until it eventually turns black and then gold.

4 years ago#5
how many times does he "regenerate" before you beat him? got to the second fury stage before i got killed by the orb
4 years ago#6
It's not by times he gets frenezied, it's by damage you do to the core. It's something like 6000-7000 damage you need to do.
---
---
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived