I Need some advise (minor spoilers)

#1X_Wildstorm_XPosted 12/13/2010 6:07:25 PM
okay i have some questions about the girls i'm stuck between and some on other aspects of the game
FYI I haven't played a harvest moon game since HM64 back in middle school so i don't know much about how Natsume has changed there titles. I'm on the 16th day of summer in my first year and have all house upgrades for crafting/cooking, the double bed, bookcase and 60K cash.

Now on to my questions...

Is there a deadline to get married to some girls or will they marry other people in town if i don't act soon enough like they did in HM64?

I'm stuck between marrying Pia, Carmen or Raven right now, is there any benefit the spouses give you like in HM64? (ex. will raven give me weapons or upgrade mats, or will Carmen give me fish?)

The only upgrades left to me so far that i can see are the fridge expansion and the 3rd barn room, do i need to keep grinding wood for my stockpile or can i start selling it (i have 261 pieces)

I only have the winter area left to fully explore (need the pond lilly special seed to cross the river right?) i'm lvl 30. how much of the main storyline do i have left (dont include postgame content like the extra dungeon plz)

I know i can unite the two villages, once i do can i finaly talk to the unicorn girl in human form? is there anything special about marriage with her?

Thanx for your help
#2Unicorn_FirePosted 12/13/2010 6:22:54 PM
To start, Marvelous makes the games. Not Natsume. Natsume only localizes and translates.

Is there a deadline to get married to some girls or will they marry other people in town if i don't act soon enough like they did in HM64?

There's no deadlines. Heck, there aren't even rivals. I should also add that there wasn't a deadline in HM64 either; the couples got married as soon as you were best friends with your rival.

I'm stuck between marrying Pia, Carmen or Raven right now, is there any benefit the spouses give you like in HM64? (ex. will raven give me weapons or upgrade mats, or will Carmen give me fish?)

There's no true difference between spouses apart from what you get for lunch. And by the time you're married, you'll probably have more money than you know what to do with anyway, so just marry who you like the best.

The only upgrades left to me so far that i can see are the fridge expansion and the 3rd barn room, do i need to keep grinding wood for my stockpile or can i start selling it (i have 261 pieces)

No need to grind.

I only have the winter area left to fully explore (need the pond lilly special seed to cross the river right?) i'm lvl 30. how much of the main storyline do i have left (dont include postgame content like the extra dungeon plz)

Including Vale, you have two dungeons left. Remember to go down into the tree dungeon, as well. It's a lot of fun and way longer and harder than the main plot line.

I know i can unite the two villages, once i do can i finaly talk to the unicorn girl in human form? is there anything special about marriage with her?

Yes, and no.
---
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D