water shoes

#1kittychowPosted 6/10/2011 4:10:43 PM
can you craft the water shoes or is that just a wifi thing?
#2PdaimaohPosted 6/10/2011 4:29:24 PM
You can craft them. It's like two broken boxes (mimics in the far right bottom corner of the desert) and two strings or spools, not sure and two of something else. I believe it's craft level 54.

---
your best friend's drug dealer
#3kittychow(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2011 5:06:21 PM
guess I don't need worry about it I'm not anywhere near 54 ha ha.
#4UsokiPosted 6/10/2011 8:49:27 PM(edited)
There's also a chance that you can find them in Yue's store. I lucked out that way- yeah, they cost 50k or so, but they're totally worth it. I dunno how rare they are... but I started seeing them after Oddward Valley, and I've seen them in her inventory three times. (Compared to never, on the pineapple seeds.) They're much easier to use than that stupid lily pad- obnoxious on/off boarding and an inability to store it, lest you use up the daily use.

I carry mine around everywhere- they're great for the water patches you've forgotten about. I can think of Pia and Zaid, at least, who have quests which turn out to require water walking. It's also nice to fight the boss monsters on Priviera's Hidden Island without worrying about losing the lily pad. You can walk up to the island, switch footwear so their attacks can't knock you off-screen, and repeat the process since there's no dumb daily limit.

As far as the Wi-Fi prize goes... you're more likely to get to craft level 4x with a 10% chance than you are to get enough points. That's my experience, anyway. Admittedly, I was bad about carrying surplus cash around... but, still. That's my guess.
#5Sand_PenguinPosted 6/15/2011 9:53:48 PM
I bought 2 at raven's store for 49k each i also saw it in yue's shop
shipped 1 and kept the other
sold my lily-pad too lol

if your worried about money for the shoes... theres this crack in this game that allows you to earn ~~800k/day!!

go TUNA-FISHING! get charlos and carmen's total FP to 16 and your a million-air
you can also go fish for yellow-tail at 10 FP but you will earn a little lesser
#6LesTricoteusesPosted 6/21/2011 11:33:57 PM(edited)
Sand_Penguin posted...
I bought 2 at raven's store for 49k each i also saw it in yue's shop
shipped 1 and kept the other
sold my lily-pad too lol

if your worried about money for the shoes... theres this crack in this game that allows you to earn ~~800k/day!!

go TUNA-FISHING! get charlos and carmen's total FP to 16 and your a million-air
you can also go fish for yellow-tail at 10 FP but you will earn a little lesser

How do Carlos and Carmen make you rich if you get their FP high?
---
A CAT MAY LOOK AT A KING
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7972/sandragotsentback.png
#7Sand_PenguinPosted 6/22/2011 12:17:57 AM
SantosGotSentBack posted...

How do Carlos and Carmen make you rich if you get their FP high?

well if you get their FP beyond 10 you can request Yellowtails and they can be made into Yellowtail Sashimi which can be sold for ~~20k ea

btw you have to stand at the bottom-right corner (faced down) to catch them, 95% of the time you will catch a yellowtail and 5% legendary scales

you will need lvl 35 cooking toh...

i became a millionair on my spring