Rune factory 3 Unity Festival

#1sosdanPosted 6/11/2012 12:07:22 AM
I talk with Kuruna and she calling me Traitor, the I speak with Ondurus and he say something about "move" Kuruna, but he never mentioned a bouquet an me neither! Why?? The I speak with Shara and she doesn't tells anything about the bouquet.

And I already have all the requests from Raven.
#2CatMutoPosted 6/11/2012 7:36:11 AM
Are you sure you got 9 requests from Raven? Otherwise, speak to Shara over a course of day, twice, to see if she'll finally mention the boquet and gives you the flowerseeds. Or, check to see if you have any requests currently open, as they get in the way of any storyline.

C-A
---
A woman always has the last word in an argument. Say something against it, you just started a new argument.
#3sosdan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 1:45:16 PM
Thanks! I'm gonna try everything that you said. I want to get married now! But first I have to get out of that trouble.

Thank you very much! And please forgive my english, I'm colombian ;)
#4sosdan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 6:01:13 PM
Nothing yet! Maybe I have to wait until spring?
#5CatMutoPosted 6/12/2012 4:19:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6CatMutoPosted 6/12/2012 8:42:52 AM
Make sure again that you have done all requests that are available for Raven and make sure you have revealed your identity as a Wooly to the entire village. Also look at Zoel's walkthrough under the FAQ section to see if you really have done the proper order of talking to everybody.

C-A
---
A woman always has the last word in an argument. Say something against it, you just started a new argument.
#7sosdan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 12:08:26 PM
I did it! Thank you for everything!