Character you're best at using?

#1ZterPosted 12/21/2010 10:18:22 PM
The character I'm best at is Ieyasu. He was the first character I tried and easiest I mastered. All of his Super Arts are powerful and useful enough to use without relying on just one. Plus, his running animation is my favorite :3

Who is yours?
#2souldiver84Posted 12/21/2010 10:29:02 PM
Magoichi, all i need to do is Hold Square and release, roll and rinse, i can even play with my toes
---
PSN: Souldiver84
My SCIV CaS: http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/souldiver84/Soul%20Calibur%20IV%20CaS/
#3ShikamaruNara0Posted 12/21/2010 10:31:09 PM
Tsuruhime, which everyone seems to be annoyed by...
---
Have you no sense of defense or do you just like to feel pain? -Oro
#4AIbeI_NoxPosted 12/21/2010 10:41:34 PM
Keiji, followed by Ieyasu.

Ieyasu's Triangle full charged reminds me of Sol Badguy's Tyrant Rave Beta, as it is a One-Two that sends them flying then I have to chase them down as they land.

Keiji is just fun. His taunt, his sytle, his Air Triangle "sitting bull" move. Just gold.
---
It is not the great who are strong, but it is the strong who are great! - Albel Nox
#5HeroOfChaos85Posted 12/21/2010 11:15:48 PM
Keiji and Mitsunari, I prefer the former partly due to his story being much more substantial and the general badassness of carrying a giant nodachi one handed. hes strong and got some good moves that are really quick for a sword of that size. his specials arent the best, but i think its pretty convenient to just drop down somewhere and regain ur health lolz.
Mitsunari. Fast, strong, racks up huge combo counts. just a generally good character, though his defense needs a bit of buffing up though. got some pretty badass specials too (decapitation comes to mind)...
those are the two i've maxed and found all fugitives for, though i havent unlocked like 6 characters yet and also not Pirates at Noshima, Siege of Kanegasaki, and Honnoji.
Oichis pretty good too.
---
"Better that I betray the world than let the world betray me!"
-Cao Cao, Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
#6GenisgeniusPosted 12/21/2010 11:23:29 PM
Tsuruhime,Oichi and Mitsunari

---
XBL:KarolSage. PSN:KarolSage
SouhaSouhaSouhaSouhaSouhaSouhajin! -Best OVL tactic for Yuri. Ever.
#7demonsword765Posted 12/21/2010 11:24:32 PM
Neither. I can use them but I can't say I'm best at using them.

I just like using Motonari and Mitsunari more.
---
ALL HAIL OPPAI!!!---Norio Wakamoto
#8Jian_loverPosted 12/22/2010 2:22:24 AM
Kotaro, līm untouchable with him, l mean, l got most of the unharmed materials with him, besides, l like the badass feeling of fighting airbone for pretty loooong periods of time, specially on hard. l find his cancels pretty creative even those that can be done mid-air with his regular s-string.
#9DoomtrainGFPosted 12/22/2010 2:33:14 AM
Kanbei
---
"Let the spineless flee and all the others stay to have their backs broken."
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/DoomtrainGF/vg/sb/a2b42f39.png
#10El_CaracolPosted 12/22/2010 6:06:15 AM
It's a toss up between Ieyasu and Kanbe for me.

I like trying out new combos with Ieyasu, but Kanbe is a hoss!