What an amazing feeling...

#1FutureBeardPosted 2/14/2011 4:20:04 PM
about 5 months and probably about 500 hours later, i now have the platinum and i feel sooooo good.... so, when does sengoku 2 come out?
---
Revenge is a dish best served with condiments
#2sunziPosted 2/14/2011 4:25:41 PM
Considering that this is SenBasa3... try 2006.
---
Now playing: The Last Remnant - Athlum Generics Only, Normal+Ransatsu.
#3FutureBeard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2011 4:35:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4sunziPosted 2/14/2011 4:43:31 PM
... Actually, I'm a girl and not seeing anyone. And Sengoku Basara 2 did come out in 2006. The next game in the series should be out this summer for the PSP, in case anyone missed the announcement about a month ago.

And I take that as a death threat, even with the advancements in treatments.
---
Now playing: The Last Remnant - Athlum Generics Only, Normal+Ransatsu.
#5demonsword765Posted 2/14/2011 9:53:20 PM
Interesting.

My platinum run is on indefinite hold. YLOD.
---
"Humans, demons...what do I care? Genocide is just a fun game~"---Kazami Yuuka
#6Metal_JawsPosted 2/14/2011 11:18:00 PM
160 hours and counting, everything but weapons, all items, and max char done. Worth it to play another 100 to get it all???? Back burner it goes, some Plants vs. Zombies sounds way better. The trophy makers for this game cranked the grind up way too far with little to no reward at the advanced level for players. Now this is the game I play in between other games.
---
"I'd buy that for a dollar!" - Robocop =-}
#7thegreatcthulhuPosted 2/15/2011 8:11:48 PM
Well, congrats to the topic creator. And in keeping on discussion about personal endeavors to get the Platinum...

At around 300 hours here... about 2 allies left to find, a couple of missing weapons and then just the matter of getting all of the accessories.

Huh... oh yeah, I need to do Man of Morals... heh.

As for Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes 2 (or Sengoku Basara 4 as it will probably be called in Japan)... one can only hope that it will come state-side. But pessimism regarding there being another game in the series being localized is rather high at the moment. :-/
---
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
#8FutureBeard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2011 9:46:41 AM
haha, my post got deleted by an admin, thats a shame, everyone should have a chance to read that... as far as "is the platinum worth it?" Not sure, playing that much of my second favorite franchise in history kinda put me off to it a little bit... also man of morals is easy with yoshitsugu and yoshihiro, worst one was the weapons trophy unless you have good luck
---
Revenge is a dish best served with condiments
#9rodwipeisdeadPosted 2/17/2011 8:10:32 AM
i just got the platinum last sunday and I'm scared to look at my total hours. I suspect it's somewhere in the vicinity of 300.
When I first started playing I checked out the list on PS3 trophies.org and I thought "no way, that'll take months" And 3 months later here I am. And getting proper full nights sleep again.
---
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.
#10Lord_ZZZPosted 2/17/2011 8:27:07 AM

Congratulations. I've been contemplating going for it. Depends on how quickly I get bored, I guess. I've got 50hours on my save since I started playing it the other week and I'm still only at 20% completion...