Sengoku Basara 4

#1keythewayPosted 2/21/2011 8:42:56 PM

Just some suggestions I thought I would make for the next game. Before I do that just want to say that this game is a master piece and I can't see how anyone can give it under a 9.4. Now, my most wanted feature for SB4 is skip cutscenes. hate stopping every two seconds for a gate to open or someone to say two words. It slows the gameplay down.

Also why does the gold weapon have no slots? A masterpiece of a gold weapon and it's a weak piece of garbage? Also the joke weapons should be the second last weapons not the last. I also want them to boost some weaker characters. Like motonari or Kanbe and give Tatakatsu a decent super art, his jet mode should be on by default. Of course armor would be great collecting it would be epic.

Some new costumes that actually change the character woukld be nice too not just a joke type outfit or pallete change. Of course new modes is a must. New weapons. new characters. Also make Tenkai like he is in the anime epic, not an emo with two small sythes and why the hell is he in slow motion? Make some new super arts maybe equipt two super arts. Also make the ultimate basara different than the normal one. Also MORE MAPS!!!!

Well that's my ramble, I was kinda bored so I thought I would share my thoughts. What do you guys think.

#2rodwipeisdeadPosted 2/22/2011 1:14:22 AM
Since we don't seem to be getting any more Onimusha games, it would be a good way to bring back Samonosuke. Even if he's just a download.
---
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.
#3ohnoitslueshiPosted 2/22/2011 7:26:04 AM
Make Kanetsugu playable.
---
"No more silly faces."
#4PsycheUpGuysPosted 2/22/2011 7:34:22 PM

Just some suggestions I thought I would make for the next game. Before I do that just want to say that this game is a master piece and I can't see how anyone can give it under a 9.4.

Not enough playables, especially when compared to the past games.
Stages may start to get repetitive for people/not enough.
Certain characters got gimped story wise.

I'd give it about an 7.5 more or less. If there were more stages for each character like in SB2, and the rest of the NPCs were playable, I'd give it a 9.

Like motonari or Kanbe and give Tatakatsu a decent super art, his jet mode should be on by default. Of course armor would be great collecting it would be epic.

Motonari doesn't really need anything. All he'd get are some new traps. The only thing Tadakatsu needs is for his BASARA to go back to it's SB2 version, where it was the strongest and had a bigger AoE. Kanbei just needs a way to move faster without his rolling Super Art.

Also make Tenkai like he is in the anime epic, not an emo with two small sythes and why the hell is he in slow motion?

lolwut? And for the the bolded part, he's always been like that, though he had a lot more broken skills which he doesn't use in this game so he isn't too hard..
---
Can't game. Microsoft's to blame. This is getting lame. So yeah, no games.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Merlin_Gurren_Dan/index/
#5keytheway(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2011 6:09:41 PM

PsycheUpGuys posted...

Just some suggestions I thought I would make for the next game. Before I do that just want to say that this game is a master piece and I can't see how anyone can give it under a 9.4.

Not enough playables, especially when compared to the past games.
Stages may start to get repetitive for people/not enough.
Certain characters got gimped story wise.

I'd give it about an 7.5 more or less. If there were more stages for each character like in SB2, and the rest of the NPCs were playable, I'd give it a 9.

Like motonari or Kanbe and give Tatakatsu a decent super art, his jet mode should be on by default. Of course armor would be great collecting it would be epic.

Motonari doesn't really need anything. All he'd get are some new traps. The only thing Tadakatsu needs is for his BASARA to go back to it's SB2 version, where it was the strongest and had a bigger AoE. Kanbei just needs a way to move faster without his rolling Super Art.

Also make Tenkai like he is in the anime epic, not an emo with two small sythes and why the hell is he in slow motion?

lolwut? And for the the bolded part, he's always been like that, though he had a lot more broken skills which he doesn't use in this game so he isn't too hard..
---
Can't game. Microsoft's to blame. This is getting lame. So yeah, no games.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Merlin_Gurren_Dan/index/

Yes, it has less characters and maps but the gameplay is atleast 50 times better and that more than makes up for the character loss, sort of lol. 7.5 is a crazy low score to give this game but that's your opinion lol. Motonari is weak he needs his traps to be stronger. I guess Kanbe would be good if he could travel faster.

Also about the Tenkai part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3cgtT2MLo watch that all of it don't watch two seconds and come back. That Tenkai is one hundred times more bad ass than the sloppy slow emo Tenkai in Sengoku Basara 3.

#6keytheway(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2011 6:11:28 PM

Also forgot to mention that the Tenkai in the anime only uses one big scythe which is much better than two butter knife plastic ones he holds in the game.

#7DoomtrainGFPosted 2/23/2011 6:26:24 PM
Mitsuhide used two scythes in the anime...
---
"Foolish ninja, you're no match for my artillery!"
http://myanimelist.net/profile/DoomtrainGF
#8keytheway(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2011 6:32:07 PM

Yes, I know but in lots of scenes he used one, and I prefered it that way, I just didn't want too triple post lol. I was just trying to state that the scythes he uses in the game look like toothpicks and the character in that game fights nothing like he does in the anime.

#9JoshelplexPosted 2/24/2011 12:00:59 AM
Exceot in games hes always used 2, and the way he uses 1 in the anime is not how he actually fights. Hes also not emo since he sort of trying to kill everyhting, which is almost the total opposite of actual emo.
---
"Solomon I have returned!" -Anavel Gato, Stardust Memory
PSN: Joshelplex
#10AshercroixPosted 2/24/2011 12:50:11 AM
Here's my wishlist, as someone who's only played this Basara:

Almost everyone playable
More maps
More cutscenes (plot-wise)
Skippable "gate opened" etc
More different endings
Joke weapons not strongest weapons, though on par with them
Better and more alternate costumes
Faster Kanbe
Ultimate Basara at least a LITTLE more special-looking
Masamune better basara
Character-insert cutscenes (like Dynasty Warriors' opening)
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ashercroix
Playing: Etrian Odyssey 3, Dragon Age: Origins, A. McGee's Alice, Deadly Premonition, FF: 4 Heroes of Light, Sengoku Basara 3