Who is your favorite character in 999?

#1NinetoZeroPosted 9/22/2012 12:54:55 PM
Who is your favorite character in 999? - Results (184 votes)
Ace
7.07% (13 votes)
Snake
21.2% (39 votes)
Santa
9.78% (18 votes)
Clover
16.3% (30 votes)
Junpei
9.78% (18 votes)
June
16.3% (30 votes)
Seven
10.33% (19 votes)
Lotus
5.98% (11 votes)
The 9th Man
1.63% (3 votes)
Alice
1.63% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This exludes the VLR characters! So, if you pick Alice, you're picking Alice from 999, not Virtue's Last Reward.

Also, you can explain why a character is your favorite, if you want. ^^
---
Currently playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Ever17, Katawa Shoujo
3DS FC: 4382-2149-3504
#2kilicool64Posted 9/22/2012 3:11:55 PM
Mine's Snake. Two words: Safe Ending
#3NinetoZero(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 3:14:44 PM
kilicool64 posted...
Mine's Snake. Two words: Safe Ending

Same.
---
Currently playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Ever17, Katawa Shoujo
3DS FC: 4382-2149-3504
#4ekamownPosted 9/22/2012 7:56:17 PM
Mine is Santa. I like his cynical and ironic speaking, somewhat I find it's funny. xD
"Oh, yes, what an excellent idea! We just wasted a bunch of time looking for some piece of electronic junk, now let's waste some more by looking for a couple of idiots!"
"Look, if you trust anybody in this game, you're gonna lose."
"Good job, genius. You broke it." (when Junpei pulled out the WHEEL in steam engine room)

I think he is the only one besides Junpei who often says "f*ck" or "sh*t" when something goes wrong.
#5pyreswordPosted 9/22/2012 9:25:48 PM
Ace and Clover are a handful above the rest of the cast in my eyes. I voted Ace, but I really wish Clover had a few more votes.

The Junpei/Clover interactions in the True Ending route are the best written parts of the game imo other than the very end--especially if you've already played through the axe ending. Also, the changes in Ace are pretty much phenomenal in every ending that features him.
---
This is my signature.
#6ekamownPosted 9/23/2012 3:17:36 AM(edited)
pyresword posted...
Ace and Clover are a handful above the rest of the cast in my eyes. I voted Ace, but I really wish Clover had a few more votes.

The Junpei/Clover interactions in the True Ending route are the best written parts of the game imo other than the very end--especially if you've already played through the axe ending. Also, the changes in Ace are pretty much phenomenal in every ending that features him.

I like their interaction as well. Now that I think of it, Clover is ALWAYS in the same door as him (except in the first door) and never in the same door as June on that route. I wonder if she even has deep feeling on him afterward since he is really a big help to her as well as the only one she trusts.
#7StormTRPosted 9/24/2012 12:22:42 PM
ekamown posted...
pyresword posted...

I like their interaction as well. Now that I think of it, Clover is ALWAYS in the same door as him (except in the first door) and never in the same door as June on that route. I wonder if she even has deep feeling on him afterward since he is really a big help to her as well as the only one she trusts.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Though thinking on it too much risks getting into fanfiction territory and Junpei/Clover lover pairings, lol.
---
"Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Now truth lies in darkness of the sinister hand."
#8pyreswordPosted 9/24/2012 8:06:56 PM
Not joking when I say that i think a Junpei/Clover pairing is better than Junpei/June, after having played through the whole true ending.

Especially when you consider that June is now probably a completely different from who Junpei knew Akane as. With everything that happened to her in the first Nonary game and what she went through planning the 2nd, I can only picture June as this cold scheming person who can't really care about anyone
---
This is my signature.
#9ekamownPosted 9/24/2012 11:48:28 PM(edited)
pyresword posted...
Not joking when I say that i think a Junpei/Clover pairing is better than Junpei/June, after having played through the whole true ending.

Especially when you consider that June is now probably a completely different from who Junpei knew Akane as. With everything that happened to her in the first Nonary game and what she went through planning the 2nd, I can only picture June as this cold scheming person who can't really care about anyone

She even disappeared (or abducted?) out of nowhere leaving Junpei behind while Junpei & co was in chaos when the killer's crimes had been revealed.
#10emuriiPosted 9/25/2012 5:54:43 AM
pyresword posted...

;A; This description of June's character makes me so sad. I made an AMV trying to explain June's motives. Pls to watch if you have time? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciUJjSwYwqQ&feature=youtu.be