Just finished my first playthrough *possible spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  3. Just finished my first playthrough *possible spoilers*
4 years ago#1
Holy crap, this game is awesome!

I ended up going through doors 4, 7, and 1. 4 because I wanted to be with June, 7 because I wanted to be with Seven and away from Lotus, 1 because I wanted to be with Ace and I hadn't been with him yet (and he seemed cool).

So coffin end for me, which I wish I hadn't gotten first. I know what the other ending options are (though I know no details). At least I didn't get the safe first.

I look forward to playing through this game again!
My alternate username is: BrownYoshi
4 years ago#2
Yeah, that's very true. My personal advice to people starting up if they ask though is usually "don't go through Door 1 until you've gone through all the others and gotten the stuff from behind those.
"Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Now truth lies in darkness of the sinister hand."
4 years ago#3
zxzxi posted...
Holy crap, this game is awesome!

I ended up going through doors 4, 7, and 1. 4 because I wanted to be with June, 7 because I wanted to be with Seven and away from Lotus, 1 because I wanted to be with Ace and I hadn't been with him yet (and he seemed cool).

So coffin end for me, which I wish I hadn't gotten first. I know what the other ending options are (though I know no details). At least I didn't get the safe first.

I look forward to playing through this game again!

I did your same reasoning for my first playthrough, altough I ended up choosing dood 6 since it was with both Ace and June! :)
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  3. Just finished my first playthrough *possible spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived