Just finished my first playthrough *possible spoilers*

#1zxzxiPosted 10/5/2012 10:34:52 PM
Holy crap, this game is awesome!

I ended up going through doors 4, 7, and 1. 4 because I wanted to be with June, 7 because I wanted to be with Seven and away from Lotus, 1 because I wanted to be with Ace and I hadn't been with him yet (and he seemed cool).

So coffin end for me, which I wish I hadn't gotten first. I know what the other ending options are (though I know no details). At least I didn't get the safe first.

I look forward to playing through this game again!
---
My alternate username is: BrownYoshi
#2StormTRPosted 10/5/2012 11:29:16 PM
Yeah, that's very true. My personal advice to people starting up if they ask though is usually "don't go through Door 1 until you've gone through all the others and gotten the stuff from behind those.
---
"Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Now truth lies in darkness of the sinister hand."
#3PurpleMasterPosted 10/6/2012 5:50:07 AM
zxzxi posted...
Holy crap, this game is awesome!

I ended up going through doors 4, 7, and 1. 4 because I wanted to be with June, 7 because I wanted to be with Seven and away from Lotus, 1 because I wanted to be with Ace and I hadn't been with him yet (and he seemed cool).

So coffin end for me, which I wish I hadn't gotten first. I know what the other ending options are (though I know no details). At least I didn't get the safe first.

I look forward to playing through this game again!

I did your same reasoning for my first playthrough, altough I ended up choosing dood 6 since it was with both Ace and June! :)