Recruiting people

#1lunick15Posted 8/20/2010 10:24:50 PM
Can u guys tell me where to get them...:
(The alien captain after Reize)Densarm
Aphrodite
Alien the one with red hair (the captain)
and others
#2lunick15(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2010 9:48:28 AM
I've found mind
Reize(Gemini Strom Captain)=Left side of Hokaido,Fubuki's school.He is beside Fubuki's coach..He's hiding near a tree........

Densarn(Epsilon Captain)=Beach guy's school..he's preety easy 2 find...

Aphrodite(Zeus Leader)=The lake....Beside The Raimon Tower......

Gran(Genesis Leader)=Tokaicho's School Left Side

If u didn't find this guys try to go to the place again a couple of times......
#3lunick15(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2010 9:50:13 AM
Now 1 more person...Where's Shadow?Please??Anyone???
#4EndouTheBestPosted 8/27/2010 5:13:19 AM
i can't get aphrodi how many time i enter,exit and re-enter it dosen't apear
#5Iris master of truthPosted 8/31/2010 10:55:07 AM
shadow has already been asked,so look it up in some older topic and about aphrodi I think you need a certain team lvl but I don't know(or it could be something totally else...)
---
mine mission is to see the truth
#6darkoria45Posted 8/31/2010 6:56:19 PM
para o shadow recruti sugimori da equipe ciborg e nishigaki do kidokaua seshuu depois ir no deposito perto da torre em tokyo para afrodi precisa entra e sair milhares de veze eles esta perto da arvore perto do lago e tem que ganha ele 3 vezes numa mini luta boto os seus melhores
#7lunick15(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2010 9:42:29 AM
@Iris Master Of Truth:Yeah i know,i had read all of the faqs but i still don't understand....If you mind can you explain it to me how to recruit Shadow again in here?

@Endouthebest:Yes,Iris Master Of Truth is right,u need to be in a specific level to recruit him.....You need to battle him twice...Be warn for the second match,Poseidon may use his Hitsatsu Technique and it will stop ALL of your attacks UNLESS you useat that is.....

@darkoria45:English please.,,,Just translate your language to english at google translate as i don't know what language your using...sorry.......

Sorry for the late reply all,I had been having test in my school, so...u know....
#8darkoria45Posted 9/4/2010 1:42:04 PM

to recrut shadow you have to recruit cyborg team captain andnhisigaki ofthe old team of them go to tokyo tower on the left side have a doposit shadow is here nhisigaki and cyborg team captain have to be in you 4 man squad aprhodi is in the tree before the lake in the tower of tokyo is super dificult and time consumig

i dont good in englhis so sorry if you dont undestand

#9darkoria45Posted 9/4/2010 2:43:31 PM
to recrut shadow you have to recruit cyborg team captain and nhisigaki of the old team of goenji them go to tokyo tower on the left side have a doposit shadow is here nhisigaki and cyborg team captain have to be in you 4 man squad aprhodi is in the tree before the lake in the tower of tokyo is super dificult and time consuming

i dont good in englhis so sorry if you dont undestand
#10darkoria45Posted 9/4/2010 4:20:57 PM

can you tell here is gemini storm gk i want him and diamond dust gk too