inazuma eleven 2 top 10 special moves

#1InazumaFlamerPosted 4/15/2012 11:44:01 PM
this is my top 10 moves and how to get them.
10 inazuma 1: buy it at a shop in okinawa.
9 meteor blade: xene has it when you recruit him.
8 gungnir: dvalin his alter ego has it.
7 gaia break:mercury has it but janus learns it at level 47.
6 fireball storm: axel learns it in the match against epsilon advanced syon blaze learns it at level 45.
5 megaton head: you get it from the master of cloister divinity and can learns it too anyone i learned it to mark.
4 space penguin:bellatrix learns it at level 40.
TOP 3 COMING SPOILERS AHEAD.
3 legendary wolf: shawn learns it in the match against the robots and kanon can use it at level 45.
2 the earth: mark learns it in the match against genises it tp has a cost of 70!
FINALLY NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!
1 NEO GALAXY: hide nakata has the powerfull shot in inazuma eleven 2 NEO GALAXY tp cost 70!
this was my top 10 like and subscribe for more!
LIKE HELL I PLAY!
#2WotanAnubisPosted 4/16/2012 1:57:48 AM
Hmm. While the big, flashy moves are powerful and all, they devour all of your TP. As a result, I'm much more partial to more medium-strength moves.

And Warp Drive. I loves me some Warp Drive. It just looks so awesome.

I also like The Tower for its obvious imagery and would like to see more Tarot-themed moves in future games.
---
Schrodinger's Cat Wanted Dead and Alive.
#3ExodiverPosted 4/16/2012 4:30:19 AM
For some reason I like those brutal,rough moves like breakthrough1&2,about face,harvest,etc. I'm trying to get players with lots of these moves...any suggestions will be appreciated
---
The only verdict is vengeance; a Vendetta, held as a votive,not in vain,for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous
#4MechafanboyPosted 4/16/2012 6:49:28 AM
Uh, I'd stay away from breakthrough 1/2, the other moves only raise the chance of fouls a little bit but breakthrough 1/2 is practically asking for fouls everytime you use it.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#5FirenEXTRAPosted 4/16/2012 10:53:49 AM
Shooting moves only? No long-range shoot moves? Confirmed for scrub player.
---
[|}+Firen+{|]
#6ExodiverPosted 4/16/2012 9:40:19 PM
Maybe he's listing it based on looks?I would teach moves based on looks to make the game more enjoyable...as I'm not planning to go hardcore with games. But I agree...long range moves are good to have if the keeper is out of TP. But have you realised that long range shots are actually weaker compared to normal shot moves with the same TP?
---
The only verdict is vengeance; a Vendetta, held as a votive,not in vain,for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous
#7WotanAnubisPosted 4/16/2012 11:45:33 PM
And, of course, the other problem with Long Range moves is that it's not just the keeper who has to be out of TP. Depending on how far away you are when you launch, Defenders and even Mid-Fielders might be able to interfere and block the shot easily.

So, alas, they're not quite as awesome as that one cutscene with Hurley might make you think they are.
---
Schrodinger's Cat Wanted Dead and Alive.
#8MechafanboyPosted 4/17/2012 12:21:18 AM
mm.. I beg to differ, they can be blocked by many things and they're relatively weak but it's very easy to make most goal keepers in the game run out of tp. Defenders are a larger problem but it's actually beneficial to you, i'd much rather that defender spend the tp on a "useless" good if it goes in, i'm not screwed if it doesn't long range shot as opposed to an attacking forward.

All in all, I find them to be a suitable way to burn off excess tp from your defenders AND the enemy's defenders/goal keeper. Obviously it's not something to rely on but I fondly remember fielding Kurimatsu/Tod in Inazuma 3 JUST for this purpose, 4 uses of his stupidly cheap Suisei/Comet Shot is pretty nifty for getting rid of tp.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#9RLegacy3Posted 4/17/2012 12:38:15 AM
I once had Tori score from her own penalty box with the rainbow long shot. Miraculously nobody was in its path. It was the last kick of the game, although I was winning comfortably anyway.
#10Wandering__HeroPosted 4/18/2012 2:36:04 AM
What abouyt Gravitron? It costs very little but has a habit of overiding almost every special moves, even players from the "superiour" alien teams.

Its amusing seeing Io of Gemini Storm pwning players from Espislon and Genesis.

Also I love Tori's The Tower. The cost is bad early on, but later you get to use it 3 or 4 times a match, and again it shuts down nearly everything.
---
This site gives 1.1 cups of food for each click a day. Please click it
http://www.thehungersite.com