How to make my team as good as possible?

#1KarimAliKPosted 6/6/2012 4:09:15 AM
Hi I just finished the game I played for 41 hours
My team now is:
Formation: F- Field Block
Players: (From GK to FW)
Mark Evans (Lvl 47)
Kayson (Lvl 47)
Bobby Shearer (Lvl 44)
Hurley Kane (Lvl 49)
Caleb Stonewall (Lvl 46)
Victoria Vanguard (Lvl 49)
Jude Sharp (Lvl 49)
Erik Eagle (Lvl 49)
Shawn Froste (Lvl 51)
Aphrodite (Lvl 47)
Axel Blaze (Lvl 49)

Bench:
Kath Leaflin (Lvl 52)
Darren LaChance (Lvl 43)
Mercury (Lvl 39)
Dvalin (Lvl 22)
Nev Erin (Lvl 51)
So my question is should i add new player or just train the players i have already? and if i need to get new better players who should i scout?
#2X3_FubukiPosted 6/7/2012 2:02:17 PM
Don't change anything. Your team is P-E-R-F-E-C-T, only a genius mind can come up with it.
#3Wata_kunPosted 6/7/2012 4:48:41 PM
Lol :D

Well, it's a very standard team, you can improve it doing the connection map.
Sumner, Winters, Phoenix, Tiger etc. are waiting for you ;)
---
http://inazuma.tk
And finally I totally fixed Inazuma Eleven 1 stats guide! ^^ You can use it for IE2 too, there are lots of scoutings by name.
#4Fubuki_MasterPosted 6/9/2012 7:37:12 AM
You team is pretty much basic, try to recruit Janus or Dvalin form the story and from the connection map Skipper, Summers, Atumn, Winter and Spring.

Take Tori out of your team, i dont really like her and there are better midfielders and defenders than Tori
#5Wata_kunPosted 6/9/2012 12:06:21 PM
Janus? Nah...

Dvalin can be a good choice, he has enough TPs to do a Cross Fire wind. Just one, if you don't use Economy! or/and Burning Phase.
But I'd avoid to use aliens. The only one interesting enough imo is Gazelle (high kick stat + Fire Blizzard stab + Power Element, you can improve him more with Critical!/Shot Plus/Lucky!). Ah, and Wittz is not bad when he learns Supernova.
But you can get stronger earthling players without worring about their TPs. For example teach Reflect Buster to Tiger and a skill (Power Element), he becomes a great fw.
---
Inazuma Eleven 2 stats guide updated! Robot Guards, Chaos, scoutings by name and wireless players added!
#6Fubuki_MasterPosted 6/10/2012 11:08:40 AM
I really like Janus, is a good midfielder (my opinion)

But try to use the connectin map players, or just Scout Jimmy Mach
#7GlobagozPosted 6/10/2012 11:18:02 AM
Fubuki_Master posted...
I really like Janus, is a good midfielder (my opinion)

His stats are in the low 60s apart from Control and Guts, which aren't great, although he is good early in the game.

As Wata_kun said, most aliens aren't great. I'm only using Gazelle and Xene, who is probably getting replaced by Winters. For the connection map, I'd say Sumner, Winters, Autumn, Phoenix, Tiger and maybe Skipper. Also, scout 'fullhouse' and 'grandmaster' to get Ken Mayfield and Walter Cardson, both great defenders. Finally, you can download the lighthouse key from Nintendo Wi-fi and get Thor Stoutberg.
#8Wata_kunPosted 6/10/2012 8:51:47 PM
Nobody loves Phil Anthropic :D
Seriously. That's the man to scout. You can use him as FW, MF or DF.
And if you play Firestorm don't forget Canon!

They're easier to scout in comparison of the connection map ones, and their stats are very very high.
---
Another day, another guide! It's the turn of the complete list of IE2 special moves and skills! ^^ Info, how to get them and who drop them ;)
#9Mitsuda_is_proPosted 6/11/2012 6:35:18 PM
Wata_kun posted...
Nobody loves Phil Anthropic :D
Seriously. That's the man to scout. You can use him as FW, MF or DF.
And if you play Firestorm don't forget Canon!

They're easier to scout in comparison of the connection map ones, and their stats are very very high.

Yeah...the problem with Phil Anthropic is his design. I'm pretty sure no one wants to have a character looking like that on their team...especially all of the fangirls in this series.
#10Fubuki_MasterPosted 6/12/2012 8:21:08 AM
Yeah thats the main problem with Phil Anthropic, is design isn't the best in the game, people really care about the design of the characters (like me) and there are very powerfull characters with a cool design