Inazuma Eleven 1, 2, 3 3DS announced - compilation of the first three games

#1GlobagozPosted 8/10/2012 4:07:31 AM
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/40792/inazuma-11-1-2-3-announced-for-3ds-first-screenshots/

This might be the reason why the third game hasn't been released yet (or rather, why it's going to be released after Inazuma Eleven Strikers). Looks awesome, and I might well buy it! I wonder if they'll use the new 3D match engine?
#2ZackTheGreat-Posted 8/10/2012 12:05:59 PM
They BETTER keep the original engine. The 3D engine from InaGO sucks. Take it from someone who's played InaGO. The matches are really slow paced, and it's generally far too easy.
#3LibraScalesPosted 8/10/2012 6:30:34 PM
C'mon NoA! Now is your chance to bring these games over here.
#4Levy1998Posted 8/11/2012 12:46:48 AM
3D matches will be awesome like inazuma eleven:) Can't wait for Inazuma eleven strikers ^^
#5Second_ChancesPosted 8/11/2012 1:30:27 PM(edited)
ZackTheGreat- posted...
They BETTER keep the original engine. The 3D engine from InaGO sucks. Take it from someone who's played InaGO. The matches are really slow paced, and it's generally far too easy.

Honestly, I prefer Go's engine. My only issue is the Keshins making it way too easy, and even if they used the Go engine they probably wouldn't have the Keshins.

LibraScales posted...
C'mon NoA! Now is your chance to bring these games over here.

While I'd love that, I really doubt it. Maybe XSEED?
#6Kami_no_KamiPosted 8/14/2012 1:06:11 PM
Dammit! Now I'll never be able to import an English copy of IE3!
#7Blue_LogicPosted 8/18/2012 6:00:47 AM
I have a feeling they're doing this for the express purpose of bringing the games to the west. Surely the Japanese audience, who have already had these games for several years, wouldn't be the target here. I only hope it reaches both the US and the EU; that 3DS region locking was a really distasteful move by Nintendo.

The thing I want to know is this: if there are multiple games on one cartridge, does that mean that you can transfer players between the different games on the one cartridge, without the need of a second DS? Because that feature alone would make the compilation worth a purchase.

But I guess we won't know either way until release day.
---
~~Blue Logic~~
#8LibraScalesPosted 8/29/2012 3:25:58 PM
I sure hope so.The first two games(3 if you count the versions) are already in english,so translation isn't that much of a problem,since they only need to translate the three others(which are almost the same game)
#9Second_ChancesPosted 9/24/2012 6:45:50 PM
I do seriously hope NoE localizes the DS version of IE3 though, I'd rather have another year to wait and see if there's a way to circumvent region lock than get a third region 3DS.
#10badboyPosted 9/24/2012 11:03:13 PM
If IE Strikers sells well, maybe they will localize IE3.