How Do I Repair Ladders/Bridges?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. How Do I Repair Ladders/Bridges?
6 years ago#1
I keep coming across these disconnected bridges/ladders that appears as a construction site symbol on the map, and I've yet to figure out just what I can do to "activate" them.

I tried having engineers being near them, nothing happened; I tried having engineers repair them with their wrench, nothing happened; I tried having the armored troopers hit it with their hammer, nothing happened.

Just what exactly do I have to do to use those paths? Do I need to have an Elite Engineer or something?
6 years ago#2
Oh, also, anyone know how to mine?
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
6 years ago#3
Probably need a different class (on all accounts). I've been able to repair barricades, but nothing else.
6 years ago#4
what about those giant rocks can u break them...?
6 years ago#5
Giant Rocks can be broken by ramming them with your tank (the R&D lady told me), but I'm not sure if you need a specific attachment to do it.

I know the armored troopers can REMOVE mines, but don't know about placing them.
6 years ago#6
I keep coming across these disconnected bridges/ladders that appears as a construction site symbol on the map, and I've yet to figure out just what I can do to "activate" them.

You need a special part for the tank to build them.

The advance armored tech can dissarm and lay down mines.
---
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness
6 years ago#7
You get the bridge builder early in game.
It's attach to the back of your tank. Some sort of CRANE thingy
6 years ago#8
I'm in April and i dont seem to have any crane avaiable for upgrade :|

Is the schematic (?) a random drop or... ? :O
6 years ago#9
it's the 1st item in the tank backpack upgrade
6 years ago#10
i have the upgrade, how do u use it? please help i am stuck at march, need to get the transport across. thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. How Do I Repair Ladders/Bridges?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived